Time to go Paul Roos

Was that Roosey’s mum on the radio just then???

I wonder if the players even like him. Seems arrogant.

It’s all right though, he set up the exit route as soon as he got there, so none of it it will be his fault at all after next year.

Rooosyyyy.

That club is ■■■■■■.

Why would Roos be sacked - Melb is slowly improving - Though you'd hope it would be more quickly.

Now with stats…

Slowly improving meaning they finally beat Geelong for the first time since 2006 and c–twood for the first time since 2007. What an achivement roosy.

Aside from that, last year he managed to over see them score lowest ever since 1920.

• Haven’t beaten West Coast since 2009
  • Haven’t beaten Hawthorn since 2006
  • Haven’t beaten North Melbourne since 2006
  • Haven’t beaten St Kilda since 2006
  • Haven’t won at Subiaco since 2004
  • Haven’t won at Docklands since 2007 - L O ■■■■■■■ L.

Also haven’t won 2 games in a row for 4 years.

There’s probably more, but I can barely read through the tears of laughter.

He should’ve been at North all along. Dees and Roos are a stupid combination. Maybe they can trade?

Was that Roosey's mum on the radio just then????????
Mumsy
Why would Roos be sacked - Melb is slowly improving - Though you'd hope it would be more quickly.

Now with stats…

Slowly improving meaning they finally beat Geelong for the first time since 2006 and c–twood for the first time since 2007. What an achivement roosy.

Aside from that, last year he managed to over see them score lowest ever since 1920.

• Haven’t beaten West Coast since 2009
  • Haven’t beaten Hawthorn since 2006
  • Haven’t beaten North Melbourne since 2006
  • Haven’t beaten St Kilda since 2006
  • Haven’t won at Subiaco since 2004
  • Haven’t won at Docklands since 2007 - L O ■■■■■■■ L.

Also haven’t won 2 games in a row for 4 years.

There’s probably more, but I can barely read through the tears of laughter.

I used the term ‘slowly improving’ and in the next sentence wrote ’ It would be better if they improved more quickly - But I’ll let you interpret that any way you like - Anyway from the person who claims to watch little or no footy, your opinion must be respected.

Anyway from the person who claims to watch little or no footy, your opinion must be respected.
The statistics and results don't lie. I'm clearly not missing out on much by not watching any of it.

If they didn’t get Jesse Hogan his life would be horredus. Fair dinkum that kid can play. Saved him a few times.

He should've been at North all along. Dees and Roos are a stupid combination. Maybe they can trade?

Roos to Roos?
Rook takes Bishop must be the next move.

Yeh but Demons have a losing culture and a poor history of losing and it’s hard to get it out of the players system and the culture of losing and it’s not Roosy’s fault because of the Demons culture which is hard cos its engrained and Roosy isn’t to blame and Roosy.

Yeh but Demons have a losing culture and a poor history of losing and it's hard to get it out of the players system and the culture of losing and it's not Roosy's fault because of the Demons culture which is hard cos its engrained and Roosy isn't to blame and Roosy.

Not enough Roosy in that post for mine.

Roosy

Yeh but Demons have a losing culture and a poor history of losing and it's hard to get it out of the players system and the culture of losing and it's not Roosy's fault because of the Demons culture which is hard cos its engrained and Roosy isn't to blame and Roosy.

Not enough Roosy in that post for mine.

Roosy

Ronda Roosey.

Is he still relating questions about Melbourne to Sydney?

Seems the only hope for Melbourne ever getting off the bottom is if the AFL decide to completely even up the comp by putting all the players in one big group every pre season & let Captains pick their side for the year as per schoolyard teams.

Roos = Fail! Fkn hopeless.

Nah, they’d still probably pick Jack Watts #1

I wonder how many melbourne supporters would be deluding themselves that he is still the right man for the job, despite you know other teams supporters mocking his inability to coach them ?

Making fun of them doesn’t make our former coach any better nor our situation. and Fairness ( about both coaches sucking but only one in ours getting the blow torch) very rarely comes into anything, let alone football, so I’m not sure what people expect to get out of this.

Just another exercise of people around here needing to put others down to make themselves happier about our current situation, which is sad in itself that that’s where we are.

but yeah nah everyone is out to get us, cos we are the only club ever to have a coach sacked by media pressure.

you seem to love putting us down, hypocrite.

Freak me, Ronda Roosey has proven to be a massive failure and these idiots on 360 still wax on about “How amazing is Ronda Roosy?”. Shut up you idiots, he’s a massive massive massive failure.