Tippa

“While Essendon’s squad for the Saints game will not be announced until Thursday, the presence of the younger Heppell, Schroder, Anthony Tipungwuti and Marcus Marigliani - all VFL-listed - pointed to their likely inclusion. Absentees included Brendon Goddard, Adam Cooney, Courtenay Dempsey, Jason Winderlich, Dyson Heppell and one of the fill-ins - James Magner”

theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/acting-essendon-captain-paul-chapman-confident-cobbledtogether-team-can-impress-in-nab-challenge-20150304-13up19.html

Oh man, some Saints player’s season is over and he doesn’t even know it yet.

#TIPPATACKLES

Glad Goddard and Coons arent being risked

Macca

1st WOB says we’re in the clear. And now this. Lid off!

Tippa, you ■■■■■■ little ripper.

TIPPA!!

So fkg happy for the kid. It’s been an awful long wait, and he’s had a very hard slog since i was watching him roll around for Gippsland in 2010.

Being a NAB cup fill-in is still a long way off getting to where he wants to be, but at last some good has come out of the whole mess.

Quoted Post

Interest in NAB cup just went up about 1000%

So, 0 x 1000 = 0.

So disinterested you don’t even realise it’s called the NAB Challenge…

TIPPA :slight_smile:

Wilson will be ■■■■■■(er).

Quoted Post

So fkg happy for the kid. It's been an awful long wait, and he's had a very hard slog since i was watching him roll around for Gippsland in 2010.

Being a NAB cup fill-in is still a long way off getting to where he wants to be, but at last some good has come out of the whole mess.

Great post.

Pleased for the kid.

Cant wait till we are back posting this sort if stuff and the saga thread is gone.

Considering a flight over just to get tinned and yell TIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET AROUND HIM FOR GOAL OF THE YEAR

Never heard of him.

Quoted Post

Never heard of him.

He’s a Multicultural Development Officer for us. Wilson’s never heard of him either.

Quoted Post

Never heard of him.

Racist.

TIPPA. Believe.

TIPPA!!! Get around him

I’d be getting nervous if I was named in the St Kilda forward line.

I’d love to see muscles or TIPPA lay a ‘rogue tackle’ Sam Lonergan style.