Tiwi Bombers - bouncing back

How much in total, Hoff?

1 Like

Don’t know. That is a question for @Koala

1 Like

Too right Hoff. And the commentators are way better to listen to than almost anyone on 7 or Fuxx sport.

1 Like

Did I hear that Cyril was a runner?? For which team? It’s hard to tell which team he would have stronger ties to.

He’s the runner for Tiwi.

1 Like

One of us?

This the match you guys talking about?

2 Likes

Done

1 Like

Nice one Scary. :+1:

1 Like

the sponsorships went up $100, so I assume most of that goes towards the Tiwi Bomber sponsorship?

3 Likes

Spoiler alert, see below

Spoiler alert, see below

1 Like

Tiwi Bombers played in the NTFL Qualifying Final Today.

Result tweet (Spoiler)

1 Like

You’re a legend BSD.

1 Like

Ground looks in great nick.

Off to a frenetic start.

1 Like

Watching the Tiwi Bombers play has cured me of the nausea I’ve been experiencing since watching AFLx.

The older Tiwi forwards, Wonaeamirri and Tungatalum are as pure footballers as you’ll see anywhere.

It’s good to see a bunch of ex-AFL players plying their trade in the NEAFL, Ashton Hams was impressive for Tiwi.

@benfti any names we should be keeping an eye on?

Obviously Adam Tipungwuti is already on the radar of some clubs.

Dion Munkara is silk, and there were a few guys coming out of the back line that caught the eye as well.

3 Likes

Possibly in Hospital tonight due to leather poisoning, … :smirk:

(And I’m not even at HT yet!)

The second half gets better, much better. Keep an eye on Dion Munkara and thank me later.

Hmmm, … EFC Listens??

1 Like

Did you mean Simon?

It’s a bit hard with the comms not really knowing all the names at times, … but I only saw a couple of flashes from Dion, and not much else.

Spoiler But Tippa Adam has to be on AFL radars doesn’t he? Almost won the game of his own boot I thought.

Although I may have credited him with a few of Number 7’s possies as well for a bit there,lol.

Why the fk can’t I find a Tiwi team list with the numbers weights /heights etc.

You would think it would be the first thing they’d post on the crappy TG sports sub page,… surely it’s the most imprtant piece of info for anyone wanting to watch.

How hard could it fkn be? :rage: