To Those Who Stayed 'til The End

Well done.

All half a dozen or so of you.

Plenty stuck it out…

Around me at least, the ones who normally leave early and bag the players didn’t turn up today.

Ok, bit harsh.

But only 25k turned up in the first place.

That’s not very many.

Ok, bit harsh.

But only 25k turned up in the first place.

That’s not very many.

More than the port game.

We is Essington’s supporters. Pay up

Around me at least, the ones who normally leave early and bag the players didn't turn up today.

Well this is bullshit

■■■■■■ huge Crows function in the EJ Whitten bar after the game too. That made it even more fun.

I leave early all the time

Left around the 27th minute mark on the 4th. I was nearly in tears lol.

Left with 10 minutes to go purely cause I had to be in Oakleigh for a birthday. Still got there late and they cancelled my reservation at Meat Me.
All in all a ■■■■ day

Ha by the end it was only me and the old man in our section. And some crows

pickin at the bones

We stayed - one rotation.

Team cooked by then but still great to watch Baggers try his guts out to the end.

Forward conversion destroys the team every week - get in there and so many times do not even get a shot on goal.

We were there til the end, and most of the regulars near us were there. It was a small crowd, still can’t believe the numbers who pay shiteloads for reserved seats and hardly use them.

I stayed. Nearly got kicked out of the Whitten bar but I stayed.

All our regulars stayed, but there were plenty vacant seats at the start of the game.

VanDerHaar and I were there to the very end.

Stayed until just after the 20 minute mark. Took my six year old nephew to his second game (first this year), and he wanted to stay until the end to see who won. In the end he said if the crows get the next goal we’ll leave. Guess what happened. Still, he did a great job to last that long. And he still barracks for us, even wanted to get thunder sticks on the way out.

Well I would have gone but I’m in Hawaii.

Actually, it’s totally irrelevant but I just wanted to let you know that I’m by the pool with a scotch glass so suck it b!tches.

Ps: yes I’m that much of a sad ■■■■ that I’m on BB while in hawaii