To Those Who Stayed 'til The End

I didn’t turn off Poxtel until it was over.

#backourboys

I stayed to the end. I was very disappointd that there were more Adelaide supporters than us at an Essendon home game .
We seem to have a lot of fair-weather supporters

We were there til the end, and most of the regulars near us were there. It was a small crowd, still can't believe the numbers who pay shiteloads for reserved seats and hardly use them.

I pay shiteloads for reserved seats but work shift work so can only get to about 6 home games a year. It’s better than not supporting the club financially.

No disrespect Klawdy, understand, but where I still on level 2, there must be a massive load of shift workers

Haha, good call. Pretty sure 15,000 of us aren’t all on the same shift.

I was working at the Stadium yesterday. My shift finished early in the last quarter. When it finished, I went up to my level two seats to watch until the end. Fk it. The boys need us to support them, now more than ever.

I didn’t move for the entire game.
I was gardening.

I watched it on the couch and didn’t stay to the end

Left with 10 minutes to go purely cause I had to be in Oakleigh for a birthday. Still got there late and they cancelled my reservation at Meat Me. All in all a ■■■■ day

Meat Me is very hit and miss bro.

I was working at the Stadium yesterday. My shift finished early in the last quarter. When it finished, I went up to my level two seats to watch until the end. Fk it. The boys need us to support them, now more than ever.

Do you play for the bombers?

Stayed till the end and watched on in disbelief! Even the Gold Coke Suns must be licking their lips at playing us this week.

Percentage boost.

I live in hk now. Never giving up my seat or 27yr membership. I just give the card to my old man for his mates.

We were there til the end, and most of the regulars near us were there. It was a small crowd, still can't believe the numbers who pay shiteloads for reserved seats and hardly use them.

We’e got reserved seats and never use them because we live in Queensland and rarely go. I imagine there a few like us. We will be there for the Richmond game and are going to sit in our seats. First time for me and I have had mine 15 years. I usually stand in Bay 13 when I go. Not this time I intend using my seat.

VanDerHaar and I were there to the very end.

But left as soon as the siren went…!

Also stayed to the end. Was having a good debrief with someone close to the club who sat in some vacant seats next to me.
Sadly more entertaining than the match.

Do you play for the bombers?

If he does then he did about 2 hours of OT.

I didn't move for the entire game. I was gardening.
That's how I garden too.
It was all about Steinberg in the Whitten bar, even when he was nowhere near it.

I was there for the first half and came back later. Which end of the window were you at?

Not telling.
I was acting quite the ■■■■.

So, that is who you are !!!

You are actually much younger than I thought.

Does half-reading my kindle through the last 10 minutes count?

It was all about Steinberg in the Whitten bar, even when he was nowhere near it.

I was there for the first half and came back later. Which end of the window were you at?

Not telling.
I was acting quite the ■■■■.

So, that is who you are !!!

You are actually much younger than I thought.

LOL!

I didn’t stay to the end but I rarely do. If the margin is 5-10 different I like to leave around 20 mins into the last to beat the traffic home.

I left just after three quarter time in the Ade game.

I stayed until the very end as I always do. I was surprised at the number Crows supporters in our area, due to the number of empty seats it felt more like a Crows members area than an Essendon one. In our particular row there were about a dozen empty seats between me and an ALP MP who is always there. It’s sad but understandable that attendances are dropping.