Toby Greene in "giant" trouble

On SEN website

Toby Greene charged after restaurant fightBrett Anderson   3.13PM  13-5-2014

Greater Western Sydney youngster Toby Greene is one of two men have charged over a Caulfield restaurant fight that’s left a bar worker in hospital with facial injuries.Greene and a 19-year-old from Malvern East will face court in September - after the incident at Zagame’s at around 11:50pm last night.The GWS midfielder has been charged with intentionally causing serious injury, recklessly causing injury, affray, assault in company, assault by kicking, assault with a weapon, unlawful assault, make threats to inflict serious injury, being drunk in a public place and criminal damage.The Malvern East teen faces charges of intentionally causing serious injury, recklessly causing injury, affray, assault in company, assault by kicking, unlawful assault, make threats to inflict serious injury, drunk in a public place, and behave in an offensive manner.Both men have been bailed by police to appear at Melbourne magistrates court on the 25th September this year.GWS are poised to release a statement about the incident in the coming hour.MORE TO COME

Another slap on the wrist coming.

Needs a fresh start...............

WSPHU. 

That's not a friendly giant!

What were the weapons? Knives and forks? Chairs?

Where is all the outrage? Shouldn’t he be stood down until his trial…

Reasonable list of charges.

How embarrassing for Greene.  Fancy being seen at Zagames.

How embarrassing for Greene.  Fancy being seen at Zagames.

The Age were calling Zagames a 'nightclub'.

Fancy being seen at Zagames after going there for the nightlife!

But I thought everybody loves, everybody loves, everybody loves Zagames?

I don’t know how but this has to be hirds fault

Lucky he always wanted to be a fire fighter.

I dont know who he is.

Family friendly fun

Sounds like it was a decent brawl judging by the charges listed. The other guy charged will be grateful Greene was involved.

6 month suspended sentence for both... next......

We have a Zagames here in Ballarat, it has pokies, a TAB, a kids play area and a restaurant. Pretty ■■■■ place overall but open late enough when you need a beer.

Sounds like he showed more fight than the entire team of 22 did on Sunday....

Was the bar worker an employee there? Oh ffs

Infraction notice inbound.

I think I had this guy in my dreamteam once.

He's now ready to make his transition to Collingwood.