Toby Greene in "giant" trouble

Used a crutch as a weapon. That’s pretty damn funny!

What a little ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ head. Seriously. AFL players have to suffer the consequences of their actions. It didn't happen to Williams at Collingwood when it should have. The courts need to make a stand and show that this is unacceptable whether you play for Collingwood, GWS, or ■■■■■■■ Cygnet.

Also, what in the hell is Zagames?

What a little ******* ■■■■ head. Seriously. AFL players have to suffer the consequences of their actions. It didn't happen to Williams at Collingwood when it should have. The courts need to make a stand and show that this is unacceptable whether you play for Collingwood, GWS, or ■■■■■■■ Cygnet.

It's a pub.  Not known for any sort of 'nightlife' though (as far as I know).

You just know he'll get a soft suspended sentence anyway.

Waiting for the 'everytime you punch someone when you're young and drunk doesn't deserve gaol time' crowd to impart some wisdom in this thread, much like the marley one.

What a little ******* ■■■■ head. Seriously. AFL players have to suffer the consequences of their actions. It didn't happen to Williams at Collingwood when it should have. The courts need to make a stand and show that this is unacceptable whether you play for Collingwood, GWS, or ■■■■■■■ Cygnet.

"Pub" is generous.  It's a family bistro.  There is a pokies room, and a kiddies playground, and a pensioners' menu.

Why the hell anyone would get ■■■■■■ there i can't imagine, unless it's to dull the pain of the realisation that you're at Zagames.

"Pub" is generous.  It's a family bistro.  There is a pokies room, and a kiddies playground, and a pensioners' menu.

Why the hell anyone would get ■■■■■■ there i can't imagine, unless it's to dull the pain of the realisation that you're at Zagames.

:lol:

Lucky he always wanted to be a fire fighter.

nothing but net

Is there still a Kittens in Caulfield? That place was the ducks nuts, you could punch durries in there still. Zagames isn’t it a “ritzy” La Porchetta?

Meh, Dane Swan smacked the crap out of someone and no dramas there.

He was channelling the ghosts of Darbys, brutal nightclub, before it became zagames

Waiting for the 'everytime you punch someone when you're young and drunk doesn't deserve gaol time' crowd to impart some wisdom in this thread, much like the marley one.

Grow up

There is a nightclub there however calling it a nightclub is generous.

in my student days i'd go down to and watch the sunday night EPL games with a few mates that lived locally. it was never particularly busy and was opened late.

that caulfield   one got seriously tarted up a few years back or at least one section of it did clearly with a few to attracting a bit more nightlife. Apparently a hand full of tracksuit pant wearing pot sippers on a quite sunday night wasn't pulling em enough coin (we didn't play the machines either).

Grow up

All jokes aside, do you think this case is sufficiently worse than Williams' for Greene to deserve some jail time?

Ivan was a tracksuit wearing pot sipper??

I would have pictured you wearing a suit, while polishing off a bottle of red.

Fish. Barrel.

I reckon he wore Adidas.

I reckon he wore Adidas.

Kappa

TOBY Greene could be facing further investigation after an incident during Monday night's St Kilda-Carlton contest at Etihad Stadium.

AFL.com.au understands the GWS midfielder, who is facing multiple charges after a late-night incident at a Caulfield night spot, was earlier involved in another incident during the Saints-Blues game.

Greene, 20, watched the game while having a few drinks with mates.

Near the end of the match, Greene‘s group allegedly became involved in a scuffle with a group of older patrons at the stadium's Locker Room bar.

It is understood a man in his 50s suffered a black eye and cut to the head as a result of the incident.

It is believed at least two members of Greene's group were ejected from the venue.

Greene‘s exact role in the incident remains unclear.

A spokesman for Etihad Stadium confirmed there was an incident.

"There was an incident in the Locker Room and two people were ejected outside the Locker Room, and they were ejected by police and stadium security," Etihad Stadium spokesman Bill Lane confirmed to AFL.com.au.

It‘s not clear whether CCTV captured anything related to the incident.

A spokesman for Greater Western Sydney declined to comment on the matter.

Police were not in a position to provide comment on Wednesday night.

In the hours after the Etihad Stadium incident, Greene and his group ventured to Zagames, a licensed venue in Melbourne‘s south-eastern suburbs.

There, it's alleged Greene and a 19-year-old man from East Malvern were involved in a confrontation with a bouncer.

Greene has been charged with intentionally causing serious injury, recklessly causing injury, affray, assault in company, assault by kicking, assault with a weapon, unlawful assault, making threats to inflict serious injury, being drunk in a public place and criminal damage.

Both men were granted bail.

The pair is due to appear in the Melbourne Magistrates‘ Court on September 25.

Giants players are on leave ahead of the club's bye weekend. The club is yet to indicate what action of its own it intends to take.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-05-14/greene-facing-more-strife

Geez.

This kid is in a bit of trouble then.

Sounds like he has been a Pies player for years based on those incidents.