Tom Bellchambers - out for a month(ish) in 2014

I had the same injury and was running in about 3 weeks. Top speed by the end of week 4.

Won't lose to much fitness.

If it's the same case for TBell then that is great news.

He should be fit to play but at worst case he will take a few games to get going

Unlock the Bock

Did we rookie Ricky Mott?

Would there be any real benefit to rushing him back ?

Going by the article he'll miss the supposedly hardest block of training, once he's over his injury let him complete that, then come back whenever he's as fit as the guys should have been, for round 1.

Tis the one thing i've never been able to understand with this club, rushing injured players back before they are as fit as they could or should be.

Hurley forward... :P

Hope Paddy doesn't get injured, don't really want to play Daniher or Carlisle in the ruck. Unnecessary risk only having 2 rucks on the main list. 

as much as this sucks, it's not the worst case scenario. 

Must have been wearing his famous Fluoro Orange Capri pants.

Hopefully won't have the same issue as Hurley last year where once his ligaments were stretched, his ankle was a liability for the season. He needed post season surgery to tighten them to get him right for this year.

INTERRUPTED PRESEASON

He will be fine for round 1.

When it comes to Belly I would back this poster in

Tom Gumbellchamberston

Will have to spend a month on his back. Which considering his circumstances, wouldn’t be such a bad thing.

Will have to spend a month on his back. Which considering his circumstances, wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Glorytown on and off the field

;)

Well, a good by-product of the ankle injury is that we'll get to see Fraser Thurlow sooner rather than later and play a much bigger role in the NAB Cup which should only aid his development.

Well, a good by-product of the ankle injury is that we'll get to see Fraser Thurlow sooner rather than later and play a much bigger role in the NAB Cup which should only aid his development.

With Bellchambers out for the mjority of practice matches i wonder if Ryder will be rested for any of them. Could be inteesting watching thurlow and daniher rucking a full game. I expect Bellchambers wouldget back for the final 1 or two practice games. 

dont play him if he is not right.

But i have a feeling this will end up causing problems during the season.

SKY IS FALLING SKY IS FALLING!!!

That's probably a more serious issue.

SKY IS FALLING SKY IS FALLING!!!

I get banned if I post the obvious picture*.
* what, that hint** was too subtle?
** for the slower people out there

Is it the same ankle he in the warm up of 2012’s final game.

Not worth an over reaction, but history says you never have a rip snorting year after an interrupted pre season.

Thurlow
get around him