Tom Mitchell

With Hawthorn thinking they can get away with murder and landing O’Meara, I would suggest Dodoro focus his efforts in trying to land Tom Mitchell from Sydney.

He’s 23yo - perfect age for our midfield. Is very hard at it. Would be behind Kennedy, Hannebery, Parker and jack in the Swans midfield but wants out.

Put me in the yes column.

1 Like
With Hawthorn thinking they can get away with murder and landing O'Meara, I would suggest Dodoro focus his efforts in trying to land Tom Mitchell from Sydney.

He’s 23yo - perfect age for our midfield. Is very hard at it. Would be behind Kennedy, Hannebery, Parker and jack in the Swans midfield but wants out.

Put me in the yes column.

waaahhhhtttttt?

Mitchell dominated all finals series. Swans have got to just free up more cash and keep him.

And if not force Hawks to pay big.

Surely Sydney will up the ante and he'll stay there.

McGlynn is finished, McVeigh maybe and they’ll trade out some lesser lights, ie Reid

They do have the noose of Buddy’s contract though which is highly backended and increasing yearly. Think he goes from $900k this year to about $1.1m next year and Tippett is $850k plus so that’s a lot of coin on two blokes with guys like Kennedy and Heeney coming out of contract soon

The AFL may have to review the COLA although it made no difference to them getting Franklin!!!

Luckily the bulldogs winning the grand final has just ‘proven to everyone’ that all of the concessions including the academies and the cola and the 25 first round picks playing for GWS are not the doomsday scenario that everyone was predicting. /s

HAHAHA!!! Wat??

GWS are already flag favourites for 2017.

Tinfoil hat thoughts… the result of the grand final was perfect for the AFL. Get Sydney interested, but can point to the exact fact you’ve made above to say that all of their concessions to their Sydney markets aren’t over the top.

I have a feeling that I’ve wooshed??..??

/s = sarcasm

McGlynn is finished, McVeigh maybe and they’ll trade out some lesser lights, ie Reid

They do have the noose of Buddy’s contract though which is highly backended and increasing yearly. Think he goes from $900k this year to about $1.1m next year and Tippett is $850k plus so that’s a lot of coin on two blokes with guys like Kennedy and Heeney coming out of contract soon

The AFL may have to review the COLA although it made no difference to them getting Franklin!!!

Luckily the bulldogs winning the grand final has just ‘proven to everyone’ that all of the concessions including the academies and the cola and the 25 first round picks playing for GWS are not the doomsday scenario that everyone was predicting. /s

HAHAHA!!! Wat??

GWS are already flag favourites for 2017.

Tinfoil hat thoughts… the result of the grand final was perfect for the AFL. Get Sydney interested, but can point to the exact fact you’ve made above to say that all of their concessions to their Sydney markets aren’t over the top.

I have a feeling that I’ve wooshed??..??

He doesn't appear to be popular amongst his team mates when he does something good. Is he a bit of a tos ser?

Maybe his team mates are tossers?

He doesn't appear to be popular amongst his team mates when he does something good. Is he a bit of a tos ser?

Met him a couple of times. Doesn’t seem like it.

I like it.
We ■■■■■■ Mitchell from under Hawthorn’s nose.
They get O’Meara who never plays again.
Fark Hawthorn.

If we didn’t have to sell the farm I’d have thought everyone is in the yes column.

Plus it’ll leave Fark pretty p1ssed off given they’ve tried and tried to get him

Nope

Here we go

Yes on Tom Mitchell?

Big call Pazz

Or we could out bid them on vickery, or…

Won’t happen… Lock for the Dawks

The Dawks have known they are getting both, JOM & Mitchell for some months now id imagine.

Be that annoying bloke at the auction who keeps bidding up the price…

Make them earn them.

Sorry. An amalagam of Neil Mitchell and Tom Elliott !!?

God No!

He is indeed a dawk, it’s a done deal

It would make sense for the Swans to send Mitchell to us via PSD if he nominates the Hawks. Why strengthen a rival flag contender?

23 yr old that averages 28 touches a game, Tackles, Kicks goals…hard as a cats head.

Would happily give up a pick 8 to get it done.