Tom Mitchell

Sorry. An amalagam of Neil Mitchell and Tom Elliott !!?

God No!

Are we getting Neil Elliott

I reckon Carlton will swoop and possibly edge out the Hawks. They’ve been into him for a while and have the family connection with Barry having played for the club.

Extremely underrated and I would go for him just to annoy Hawthorn. At least he’s played consistently in the last 2 years

I reckon Carlton will swoop and possibly edge out the Hawks. They've been into him for a while and have the family connection with Barry having played for the club.

I reckon Carlton will try, like we did O’meara.
And Mitchell will still be a Hawk

'Gurge

I reckon Carlton will swoop and possibly edge out the Hawks. They've been into him for a while and have the family connection with Barry having played for the club.
I see this written a lot and I don't really understand how that works. Is it planting an early seed in there head? Sending him flowers once a month?
I see this written a lot and I don't really understand how that works. Is it planting an early seed in there head? Sending him flowers once a month?

Lol.
Checking in with the player’s manager every so often to enquire about said player’s life circumstances, satisfaction with goings on at current club, contract comparisons etc I imagine.

If we haven’t been in his ear for at least 12 months, we’re no chance.

You can’t just trade opportunistically any more. You need to lay groundwork over a long, long time to have a shot at anyone other than fringe types.

If we haven't been in his ear for at least 12 months, we're no chance.

You can’t just trade opportunistically any more. You need to lay groundwork over a long, long time to have a shot at anyone other than fringe types.

It seems that we’re not very good at this. Although I don’t know how long we were into Leuy

It’s not like the Hawks have just thought of this, they would have been working on it all year. Mitchell is not suddenly going to switch his destination at the last minute.

It's not like the Hawks have just thought of this, they would have been working on it all year. Mitchell is not suddenly going to switch his destination at the last minute.

$$$

It's not like the Hawks have just thought of this, they would have been working on it all year. Mitchell is not suddenly going to switch his destination at the last minute.

What, no one else saw him getting dropped every third game last year and thought - hey, maybe we’ll enquire about him? Pls. It’s not like you have to chose a single player to target and that’s it. Everyone would be into a player like that - he would never have had a “destination”, until he saw what everyone was offering.

Has the Birdman got any friends who are looking for a change of scenery?

I’m not getting it. We’ve got some of the best developing young midfield talent in the league coming through (with the likelihood of picking up McCluggage) to be complemented by the return of Watson, Heppell, Hocking, Myers and Howlett along with recruiting hard nut Bird last year. We’ve also got outside mids in Zacka and Stanton but we are going to try for another midfielder? ffs…

I'm not getting it. We've got some of the best developing young midfield talent in the league coming through (with the likelihood of picking up McCluggage) to be complemented by the return of Watson, Heppell, Hocking, Myers and Howlett along with recruiting hard nut Bird last year. We've also got outside mids in Zacka and Stanton but we are going to try for another midfielder? ffs....

You can never have enough midfielders. At the moment, our midfield lacks that one extra genuine A grader assuming Watson doesn’t come back to his 2012 form next season. Tom Mitchell and O’Meara’s potential are scary good and every club can do with them in your side.

So all those saying “nope” without any other suggestions, how are you proposing to use our shiny PSD#1 pick?

We have been the recipients of the biggest stitch up in Australia’s sporting history, and the one extremely meagre consolation we have got from four years of shi+ and the first wooden spoon in 80+ years is our position n this draft. And at this stage it looks like those picks are not going to be used effectively.

So all those saying "nope" without any other suggestions, how are you proposing to use our shiny PSD#1 pick?

We have been the recipients of the biggest stitch up in Australia’s sporting history, and the one extremely meagre consolation we have got from four years of shi+ and the first wooden spoon in 80+ years is our position n this draft. And at this stage it looks like those picks are not going to be used effectively.

JOSH GREEN

Can see hawthorn doing something like
Barlow to Sydney titch to hawks hill to freo
Hawks second rounder to swans, swans third to freo and freo third to swans

So hawks out hill and 2nd get titch
Swans out titch third rounder in Barlow and 2nd rounder plus earlier third rounder
Freo out Barlow early third rounder in hill late third rounder

So all those saying "nope" without any other suggestions, how are you proposing to use our shiny PSD#1 pick?

JOSH GREEN

HOORAY

You have absolutely no idea, or watched any Sydney football matches this year if you do not think he is a gun and would better our team.