Tom Mitchell

So all those saying "nope" without any other suggestions, how are you proposing to use our shiny PSD#1 pick?

We have been the recipients of the biggest stitch up in Australia’s sporting history, and the one extremely meagre consolation we have got from four years of shi+ and the first wooden spoon in 80+ years is our position n this draft. And at this stage it looks like those picks are not going to be used effectively.

If I had to guess I’d say we won’t get anyone of note in the PSD because it rarely happens, and there’s no real reason to believe we’ll be able to convince a player and his manager to buck the trend, even if we want to.

Just dont see the hype with this bloke.
Struggled to get a game last year and was dropped once this year. Was given tagging duties as well this year… what sort of Gun, Elite, A grade mid gets tagging duties? 5th best mid for the swans behind parker, kennedy, hanners and jack. Seems one paced, decent kick but really nothing special.

No thanks

Disclaimer, of course i would take him for free in the psd

Has the Birdman got any friends who are looking for a change of scenery?

Sam reid and bird are best mates

In a physical sense, Reid moved on quicker than most. On the Thursday after the grand final, he had surgery to repair a damaged meniscus in his knee, and soon afterwards headed to the United States for a month.

He went with teammate Craig Bird, who had undergone similar surgery, older brother and Collingwood rival Ben, and three mates from back home. It was a pretty special time as they visited Los Angles, San Diego, Las Vegas, Miami and New York.

Favourite memory? “It was a bit of a boys’ trip so it was hard to go past Vegas,” he said.

But there were plenty of other highlights. Like the NBA season-opener between the New York Knicks and Chicago Bulls at Madison Square Garden.

Sorry. An amalagam of Neil Mitchell and Tom Elliott !!?

God No!

Kid must be angry like all the time.

sooooooo, does Essendon actually have an interest in him or is this just Blitz wanting revenge because JOMs going to the poo’n’pee?

sooooooo, does Essendon actually have an interest in him or is this just Blitz wanting revenge because JOMs going to the poo'n'pee?

Well given fogdog and boot are in agreement over “Nope” I’m guessing that’s the answer…

How can we not be into him? Absolutely brilliant tonight.

If I was Sydney would want a top 10 pick for him.

So this thread got started after the first half of the Geelong v Sydney match?

I’m a fan of Mitchell

Why would Sydney offload him anyway? Cap pressure?.

Can see hawthorn doing something like Barlow to Sydney titch to hawks hill to freo Hawks second rounder to swans, swans third to freo and freo third to swans

So hawks out hill and 2nd get titch
Swans out titch third rounder in Barlow and 2nd rounder plus earlier third rounder
Freo out Barlow early third rounder in hill late third rounder

Why the hell would Syd want Barlow? Except, maybe for pick 70 odd or Rookie List for depth.

Why would Sydney offload him anyway? Cap pressure?.

Yes, have reportedly only offered him 380k. Is probably worth 600k.

I would offer him 2.5 over 4 and really put the pressure on for a favourable trade due to being his clear choice. Hell even pay him 3M over 5 years if he wants.

Reality is though that he is worth around picks 7-12 in my opinion so we would have to trade 1 for 3& 7/10 and give that up.

I think he is awesome and would add something slightly different to our top brigade in the middle.

Is better than Prestia.

Why would Essendon be into him, when was the last time we had a successful trade. We’ll just stick to our golden rule of trading for spuds and go after Stevens, Ballantyne, Colledge, etc

Feel sorry for the poor ■■■■■■■ to have the same surname as the biggest pile of excrement in the AFL.

Feel sorry for the poor ■■■■■■■ to have the same surname as the biggest pile of excrement in the AFL.

His name is Mitchell not Fitzpatrick

I thought he’d just lost his parents from last week

Want. But No chance.

Clarkson at the MCG just to watch him. And he didn’t disappoint.

I still don’t see how they will be able to get all three, somebody is going to get screwed by Hawks this trade period.

Want. But No chance.

Clarkson at the MCG just to watch him. And he didn’t disappoint.

Lol a week ago you didn’t want him (page 1) which I found surprising as he is a very good mid. Can be defensively minded or free-wheel. Very good at stoppages and decent enough outside too.

If they win the flag, why would he leave?

Hawks getting all of O’Meara,Mitchell,Vickery smells of Geelong when they got Danger,Smith,Henderson

We saw what happened to Geelong when you trade away your future tonight.