Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

Well that backfired then

Spot on. Beams is a superstar but will be 29 next year, to trade anything more than a second round pick is irresponsible. We will end up with pick 8 in the draft, no way is Beams worth that

Any chance given the hype around this years draft GWS would demand two 2018 first round picks?

They would demand it, but hopefully settle for our 1st rounder for this year and next.

Then 18 straight.

1 Like

Do we really have to give 2 first rounders for Sheil can’t he go for free next year anyways

It’s almost as if they came up with the dumbest trade related thing possible to bring you back to blitz…

Beams or shiel?

His trade value is hard to calculate. Something similar to the Treloar deal would be most likely though.

But GWS might accept under, if they think he will go next year as a FA, they’d also want to get it over and done with as they won’t want to constantly be losing their better players, which would keep them in a constant state of building. Getting it done this year also means they get access to a good early draft and a 1 of development into whomever they draft.

1 Like

I’ve been reading, just tried not posting for a while. Turns out I can get through football without saying dumb ■■■■, but trade period? No chance.

7 Likes

We would be lucky to land 1 of those 3. We do have a salary cap

Normally I would agree with you, but Dororo hasnt even shown his final form yet

2 Likes

Sheil at Bombers would be an awesome get!
Certainly hope we are having a decent crack at him.
Hope Devon Smith and James Stewart are talking up the Bombers to him if the are mates.

Seems like a team where every player has got an s in his ■■■■■■■ name.
Sounds like a bit of a set up to you rabs

2 Likes

So Shiel,Wallis,Beams on Essendons wish list? nice

But Wallis is ■■■■
Jesus dodoro

Isn’t Wallis re-signing with the Dogs?

If the other two came, Wallis wouldn’t go close to getting a game in our seniors.

3 Likes

If we add 2 or 3 elite mids, there will be a few of our own players forced out of the side. Myers, Parish, Guelfi and Langford would all be battling for the remaining spots.

Shiel is the one I want the most would happily give this years first and 2019 first

2 Likes

Wallis would be well down any list of inside mids

Missed Wines. Into Shiel. Failing him get Beams.

No doubt there is a heap more others …

Then would be Wallis