Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

WE’RE NOT CHASING BEAMS!

Can it be made any clearer? The club announces it. Dodoro says we did so to send a message to the guys we’re chasing. The club has been clear.

2 Likes

And once we get who we want, then we go after Beams.

4 Likes

Don’t know why would he want to go to Carlton even tho he barracked for them. By the time Carlton are contending Shiel will be near retirement

If we cant get Shiel we should get Hopper.

1 Like

Remember, Judd barracked for Melbourne.

2 Likes

Also at 26 (next season), finals and flag potential would have to be a massive factor.

I can see why we would reportedly be in the mix.

You would have to expect Hawks would be a massive chance though.

I hate to say it but D Sheil just looks like a Hawthorn player.

1 Like

A D Shiel in the GWS is safe, but thats not what D Shiels were made for.

4 Likes

Great news for us

5 Likes

“If we can’t get Scott West we should get Mark Alvey”

7 Likes

Doubt it, their salary cap has been pushed.

1 Like

Hopper has been pretty good since he came back into the Giants side big brute of a mid who can also drift froward and kick goals.

If Shiel is leaving, then explain this from 3 weeks ago?

Surely not.

I know Mitchell and O’meara have been brought in. However Hodge, Mitchell, Lewis, Riloli, Gibson and Hill have left. Some of the other veterans(Burgoyone, Frawley, Roughy) cant be on the same coin either. I reckon they can fit someone else in.

thats closer to 1 month ago mr wingbath.

By what, 2 days?

They can also point to our excellent goal kicking coaching.

He was lying to the media?

Still got space from Buddy leaving… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks VDH. I really enjoyed reading this post. I especially liked that he apparently pluralised the word “target” meaning there’s more than one we are up to our eyeballs with.

It makes for a really interesting off-season.

5 Likes