Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

You might find you already have breadcrumbs and what you are asking for is half a loaf of bread.

Just enjoy the ride.

3 Likes

And let @benfti select our remaining draftees.

Jay Clark just said on radio that AFL considering giving priority picks after the associated clubs first pick so GC would end up with 3 of top 5 inc Lynch compo.

Brayshaw losing plot about it - was fixed to avoid tanking etc, after end of 1st round works etc

Its 3pm on Friday, it’s been a long week, my brain is too fried to do the cryptic thing. Can somebody spell this out for me?

Hopefully the AFL are just using Clark as a mouthpiece to float the idea and test the reaction… and hopefully the broader reaction is similar to Brayshaw’s and the AFL come to their senses and give Gold Coast a pick at the end of the first round.
Carlton can have theirs before the first round… in the rookie draft

1 Like

my pleasure:

“I know things and you dont, hahahaha”

3 Likes

I take it to mean that despite what you read in the paper, discussions two players are progressing well.

I take that to mean that one of those players is Gaff (given recent articles about us being out of the running).

I may be influenced by the fact that I am emotionally invested in getting Gaff.

I have no idea if Brasha is legit or a false prophet - not sure if I have seen any evidence to confirm the former

1 Like

Pretty sure he’s got a good record so is legit.

Of course, these things change (bloody players changing their minds)…so the guys with inside info don’t always get the right/final info

Such attention seeking garbage. Just say their names or don’t.

1 Like

Give it a rest mate.
People say what they can.

25 Likes

He’s talking about the Jay Clarke article, that we have dropped away as a Gaff suiter.

From what I can make out. We have a verbal commitment from Shiel that he wants get to Essendon (totally reading between the lines), thanks partially to Devon Smith.

We are well and truely in discussions with Gaff.

That’s what I can make out.

others might have interpreted it differently.

4 Likes

Then don’t say anything at all.

This cryptic crap is just pointless and desperate.

“I can’t say who we are targeting, but I can say the letter ‘S’ is looking very interesting” :wink:

Settlefield and Wallis Mr Bread.

If we can’t pry Mitch Robinson and Marc Murphy lose.

3 Likes

It means him and a mate are in the pub and looking the goods with da ladies

3 Likes

Lucky bastards!

1 Like

It was changed to be completely at the AFL’s discretion. If they award the suns the first fifteen picks of the draft it’s not a change of policy. If Brayshaw didn’t want it to be arbitrary AFL bullshit, he should have complained when it shifted from a formula to arbitrary AFL bullshit.

That’s not bread crumbs.
It’s skidmarks

YUK!!

2 Likes

What rubbish. It is the cryptic postings of people like Brasha and others that make it so much fun.

14 Likes

What if I enjoyed reading @Brasha’s comments more than anyone, and was trying to bait him into giving more information.

4 Likes

I’m sorry I’m being so cryptic( as you put it) but as I have said to others that have Pm me, I love my job and lifestyle. I like to say just a little to let people know things are happening without me loosing out big time.

39 Likes