Trade Discussion 2018 thread #1 - We’re gonna need a bigger boat for the wave pool!

Yeah, no idea if he would go there but I have no doubt they would be trying their hardest.
They were reportedly into Jonas from Port a few weeks back and I keep hearing that they are still talking to Stephen May

My swans mate reckons they are going hard at Gaff too, and a offer that Eagles wouldn’t be able match so a free agent only.

Come on down, we’d love you to play in our midfield.

Yes. 90% of its content is saints focussed

Wingard Yellow and Shiel Green - context

4 Likes

Them some good numbers from the yellow bloke

3 Likes

If Wingard did leave, I can’t imagine him going anywhere in Melbourne other than whoreforn. He even looks like a a whoreforn player.

7 Likes

The forward line was given a chance. Our I50 rate per game was higher in 2018 than it was in 2017.

The comparisons to Wallis were usually in the context of cost though. Wallis being free, Parker probably costing a lot.

1 Like

Hooker & Daniher’s marking + dishing off/ bringing ball to ground for the smalls the clear missing component

Plus they kicked 100 goals between them

1 Like

I have no idea why Hooker wasn’t left up forward. Left a huge void.

As soon as smack got injured hooker should have been fwd for the rest of the year

3 Likes

When did Hooker go back.

When did our season turn around.

4 Likes

im guessing it was hoped that a beefed up stewart would fill it, and he was needed down back

Hanneberry is contracted, so there are no contract negotiations.

Or as it turns out @Preliminary_Point2 had already said…

1 Like

Hooker went back after round 3 didn’t he?
So those events didn’t coincide

1 Like

RACIST

3 Likes

I don’t think we are that far off it, and any of Gaff, Shiel, Parker or Wingard would help us. Would be happy with any of those four.

At least the post match interviews will be a lot better spoken.

I thought it was when we got rid of Neale, the midfield started getting on top, significantly increased pressure was applied over the ground and maybe dropping Daniher.