Trade Period Review

Barrett’s Sliding Doors…

If retaining Joe and Orazio was “Mission accomplished”, as per the official Bombers’ social media offering on Wednesday night …
then wake up. Both players were in the leadership group and both were desperate to get out. What does that say? And where have they actually taken you, anyway? Not to a finals win. When players want out, get 'em out, make deals that suit YOUR club, and move on.

Why do people keep quoting this clown?

17 Likes

Yet all through the trade period Barrett was slamming the swans and saying Essendon should hold firm. Normal transmission resumed.

4 Likes

Because he’s funny

Lol. “Make deals that suit YOUR club, and move on.”

The dude writing this was the same dude that said there WASN’T an offer that DID suit our club (Daniher) which was precisely why it didn’t happen. Hahaha deadset laugh.

3 Likes

Don’t try telling he’s a dumbass though. He’s a bit precious

8 Likes

Caracella’s job.

1 Like

Our best kick inside 50 (average per game) is Devon Smith
Merrett ended up with the best Tally, like a lot of things Merrett won most kicks, handballs, disposals, and total clangers.

Tippa most goal assists.

if Cutler can kick well inside 50 then we should be able to retain the ball inside 50 more and get more shots at goal. And if Joes there, might be ok to pump it in quick and long to him.

Raz wasn’t desperate to get out, he never spoke to Port.

7 Likes

Yep. And if JD was desperate would have had his management going nuclear in the media.

Barrett can get fkd

5 Likes

I think Raz and the club had an understanding that if Essendon could swap him for Wines he would go. Sounds like Port preferred us to target S.P.P. so the deal wasn’t done. It’s no secret that he is homesick and will probably leave for S.A. but he’s obviously not “desperate” to leave. Barrett’s just a ■■■■ but we already knew that.

1 Like

So is this kind of it for a while - Do we break for the summer, go to different unis and potentially never see each other again or do we open or dredge up daft threads like your favourite breakfast cereals banned in North Korea.

Or do I have to, god forbid, work…

JD knows he can go next year as a free agent.

but also understands gives dodoro 12 months to bring a forward in.

and there is the chance we play well hes happy and stays.

could even be Hooker retire Cameron in free agent. i can dream

Hf: Tippa Daniher Stringer
F: Fanta Cameron Mosquito

how good would that forwardline be.

2 Likes

but apparently missing out on your top trade targets and recruiting a cooked Eddie Betts is a big tick. How the fark does this bloke have a job. Throwing cra p at Essendon must give you a pay rise in this industry

12 Likes

Big crowds, cooked forwards.

Damos foolproof gameplan for the reigning premiers

could well be - it has to be discussed and fixed

I just refuse to get wound up by anything Purple says or does.
He’s a ■■■■.
He always will be a ■■■■.
Even most of the other journos think he’s a ■■■■.
He only gets jobs which have been set-up for him by his handful of mates (e.g. Fat Hutchy).
Mercifully, he’s not on the news or free-to-air telly during our games (the only time I ever take in any AwFuL at all) and he’s not in the papers, so he’s easily ignored.

9 Likes

Or as an alternative Essendon hater there’s Fuckanara’s ratings for each club in the Hun today
Rates us the same as FarkCarlton - 7.5

I’m pretty sure even FarkCarlton supporters would disagree with that.

Futchy

thats farking ridiculous. he was saying the exact opposite thing on trade radio. what a fking clown. no credibility whatsoever.