Trade Talk 2019 Pt2

We should have gone after Preuss last year.

I would target Goldstein. Offer him 3 years. That would put Draper in his prime.

2 Likes

Agree, we must get Goldstein

How much money does Goldstein want?

1 Like

Announce Laguda.

4 Likes

I wonder what Jordon Sweet would cost? Stuck behind English for the Dogs. Obviously older and established would be better but if he doesn’t cost much then he could be very handy.

1 Like

probably more than we have if were getting Ed Langdon or Jack Martin

Any relation to Aaron SWEET?

3 Likes

Goldstein on a 3 year deal is not something we should look at. Wanting big money and too many years. We don’t want another Bellchambers on our list (Old, unathletic and who is on decentish coin). If we want ruckman on our list we should target ruckman which are second second tier and not expensive. they will also be far cheaper. Just have to be patient with Draper imo.

7 Likes

We need ruckman. Our current crop are ■■■■■

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Depends who we lose I guess, if we lose anyone, that is.

David king is usually a good listen on Sen Monday’s but this morning was hilarious when he was trying to sell off Goldy for the cats first.

Geelong linked to Shaun Higgins,
(salary dump) Todd Goldstein (salary dump) and Jack Steven (mental health/go home)

North had the war chest last year brought in players now offloading veterans

ANNOUNCE YOLMEN

4 Likes

Paging @Stallion

1 Like

aah someone should tell the “smartest man in footy” that Goldstein is a free agent.

The Sier replacement?

How much will he cost?

His best is handy but he has too many injuries. Unless it was super cheap I’m not sure we would risk it. 27 by the start of next year, drafted in 2011, 39 games. It reads like a player that we’ve kept for too long & should be delisted

He was suggesting North sign him and pay some of his salary in exchange for a pick and a youngster.

So Giants / Cats get Goldy at less of a cap hit.

UFA so just some chump change I’d imagine. Is definitely leaving the Crows

1 Like