Trade Targets

Aliir is soft as butter

1 Like

Please just deliver us a in and under midfielder.

Maybe it’s the booze talking at this point in the day but I’d take Watts. Lacks a bit of ticker but has great skills and can play. He is a upgrade on plenty of our guys and it sounds like the Dees will move him on for a pick in the 20’s to 30’s and he wouldn’t cost the earth.
Ok come at me now everyone :grinning:

8 Likes

I think you need to sleep on this. He’s Mr conditional, picks and choices his contests and games. Like we need another guy like that

2 Likes

Probably an upgrade on Mitch Brown.

As I said earlier, Watts is the epitome of a soft mentality.

We have enough issues in this department.

2 Likes

Questions would be.

Is he a better prospect than Pick 28 or close enough to that pick in this draft. Answer= most likely

Then

Can he play proper midfield = unlikely

Or

Is the team better with
A fwd line of Daniher Stewart Watts
And defense of Hooker Hurley Ambrose

Or

A fwd line of Hooker Daniher Stewart
And defense of Hartley Hurley Ambrose

???

1 Like

Insomnia getting the better of me…

Pick 11 & 47 to GC, for Saad & 19

Pick 28 to GWS for Smith

Hartley to Syd for pick 30
ontraded to Melb for Watts

2018 1st, Colyer & Myers for Gaff & pick 31

Pick 19 & 31 (mediation) to Dogs for Stringer

Edit: or keep 31 to draft best mature age fwd/ruck!

B: Saad* Hooker Ambrose
HB: Gleeson Hurley McKenna
C: McGrath Heppell Gaff*
HF: Fantasia Stewart TIPPA
F: Green Daniher Watts*
R: Belly Stringer* Zerrett

B: Zaka Goddard Parish Smith*

1 Like

It was fun up until the last trade.

Amended. Fark them!

1 Like

Speedy. The most unrealistic result contradicted by the fact you proposed fair and reasonable trade values.

Well done

Would never happen

But would be the most epic of all epic off seasons ever

I’m not sure all of blitz could afford the jacket Dodoro would deserve for such a result!!!

• With our team and that many quality inclusions you.must be Josh Greens dad to think he’d get a game.

No No.

1 Like

I still think the Green machine would be doing so

We need to ensure that fwd pressure around the talls by the 3 amigos up there and we are recruiting Smith to play midfield.

Green in fwd pocket means TIPPA & Raz can still push up ground and be involved/creative with our fwd entries.

5 Likes

Yep still want Green in the team.

The bloke has had a tough break with injury get another contract imo.

5 Likes

Interesting commentary from Lucas on the B&F feed that Woosh envisages a time where Daniher plays no ruck at all.

So does that then switch onto Stewart or are we looking at finding another player to be our pinch hit fwd/ruck?

At a guess that may be why Jack Watts is being looked at. He has done it pretty well for Dees. And with Tigers success running Grigg as their 2nd ruck perhaps may be how we look at it.

3 Likes

Check out the ruckman who played in the VFL for Williamstown this year. I think his surname is Meres or something like that? He has talent to burn and worth a rookie spot.

Maybe he sees Draper as being the versatile big man that means JOEDAN doesnt need to ruck.

1 Like

By talent you mean stats.

I have to ask, where do you see him fitting in?

There hasn’t been a 195cm ruck in the AFL since they changed the centre circle in about 2003, and there certainly hasn’t been a chunky and unathletic 195cm ruck for a bit longer than that.
Absolutely not going to be on an AFL list.

I reckon it’s Stewart. Look forward to Draper + Stewart ruck combo in R1 of JLT.

Adelaide have delisted Menzel. I thought he did some good things at Carlton.

Another small that could bring that forward pressure.

Except that both he and brother do not chase/tackle. One has been delisted and the other has been effectively pushed out door (very low contract offer)