Training 11th of Dec. The Darcy Parish show

I actually asked him that. He said confident of retaining both Prestia and O'Meara.

At that point I disregarded any of his opinions.

Actually he seemed confident about Prestia more so than o meara I reckon…

I joked we wanted him and he said join the q…

Loved your report Ben, but you've got to add Fantasia to the game changer club. He is going to be an absolute star imo.

I would love Fantasia to make a difference but most afl supporters have never heard of him. Big year for him, hams, jerrett. One of them becoming a regular good producer would be great. All have size issues.

Good video on website with Bluey talking about extra midfield session, boys looking great and love the intensity McKenna brings.
Lid off

would love to hear any news on Edwards, is he predominantly with the midfield group ? could mean so much to the teams success next year If he finds some consistency.

would love to hear any news on Edwards, is he predominantly with the midfield group ? could mean so much to the teams success next year If he finds some consistency.

He stands out. Would love him to be given a long run in the firsts to prove himself

Shred and kommer are effectively the teams hype-men.

I like bluey McKenna he is awesome

Stuff everyone lining up in the midfield. You need forwards, not resting midfielders.

Edwards is a forward, or maybe winger.

I’m getting pumped about 2016, if Bluey is any indication we are going to be hard as nails and fit as hell. Just hope we can keep enough good fit players on the field to the end of the season, we’ll know we’ve got good coaches when that happens.

Somebody mentioned what’s Laverde’s thing? Well, the bloke is a beast. Contested marking, sure hands, sharp handball, accurate shot on goal, takes the game on, aggressive … and that’s from only a handful of games last year. Oh yeah, and he just looks the part. What a beast.

I agree ATE. Laverde’s thing is everything.

The pressure of a high draft pick

I agree ATE. Laverde's thing is everything.

Interesting isn’t it, that nothing ‘stands’ out when it’s all high quality.

I like bluey McKenna he is awesome

… said Jaeger O’Meara as he signed his new contract with Essendon for seasons 2017 to 2020. (This time next year.)

The pressure of a high draft pick

He wasn’t that high.

Stuff everyone lining up in the midfield. You need forwards, not resting midfielders.

Edwards is a forward, or maybe winger.

I’m with you Al, is is the prototypical half forward flanker.

Can’t blame people though for thinking everyone needs to end up a kid, we have not had actual forwards in a loooooooong time

And that was a chip shot. I don’t give a ■■■■ he doesn’t get a lot of the ball. Woosha will know how to use him

http://youtu.be/LueEx3M--Cs

And that was a chip shot. I don’t give a ■■■■ he doesn’t get a lot of the ball. Woosha will know how to use him

the man has swag, there is always room for swag

Took my son and his mate down to watch. It was awesome. Seemed to be a great vibe amongst the players. Didn’t see BJ give anyone a spray when they missed him as a target. There is a lot of talent out there. Interesting to see Kommer talk as leader for one the groups at the exchange of the drills.
So much to take in. It’s great to get up close to the players and Long is a lot taller than I thought he was. Edwards looks good. Hooker is a Boheamith, Jo was super angry. Tate was moving well.
We have an exciting team.