Training 15th July

Onya Nedddd

Snelling into the main mid rotations perhaps now then

5 Likes

Cahill debut is exciting, wtf is happening at essendon?!?

Excited for friday!

7 Likes

Cutler is with the red group.
Phillips is too.

TBell
Draper
Ham
Snelling

all in blue. Not sure we can read too much into it. From reports we had a few mixed up last week as well. Plus I think it will be 18 a side so not all the best 22 can be in red

20 Likes

I like u aboods :slight_smile:

Appreciate the effort,as in melbourne lockdown.

4 Likes

LETS GO CAHILLLL!!

This confirms Parish to replace Dyl in the middle with Ned replacing Parishs role.

11 Likes

Parish would’ve been over 50% in mid verse North.

Hoping for 90-100% now

2 Likes

38 Likes

They’re not doing match sim at the moment. Broken into about 4 groups doing different drills.

Joe has kitted up and has joined Harvey, Hepp and McKenna. Harvey throwing balls to them and they’re catching it one handed and hand balling it back.

McBride has joined one of the bigger groups.
Shiel doing some run throughs up and down the oval

6 Likes

Was Parish alternating with Snelling between on ball and forward? I don’t remember seeing Snelling at any centre bounces. Maybe just playing forward and moving up the ground a lot.

On ball rotations now Merrett (who also seemed to be playing on the wing rather than in the centre square for restarts), McGrath, Langford, Smith, Parish. That is a bit thin. Tag Merrett and we will struggle. Only cameos to add would be Fanta, Tippa and Snelling.

2 Likes

Was that a “Well done Ned Cahill who top scored with 5 goals“ cheer or a “Well done Ned Cahill who’ll be making his debut” cheer?

1 Like

How’s McKenna’s handball and catching going?
Is he protecting one hand?
Short operation turnaround if he can do that

Excited for Cahill guy has earnt it

1 Like

It is pretty thin, but that’s what happens when you take three All Australian’s (Shiel, Heppell, Stringer) out of the midfield rotations.

5 Likes

Yep protecting his left hand. He has strapping around 2 fingers. Little finger and the one next to it.

I was just interviewed by channel 7 :man_facepalming:
I mentioned blitz

105 Likes

If we were looking for an extra onballer from within the current group, Saad would be a potential gun. His ball handling in tight is very, very good. However, I wouldn’t be tinkering with something that is working very well at the moment. It is a pity Connor isn’t available this week.
Redman also has had some very good bursts in the middle in the VFL before he established himself in the 1s.

2 Likes

A boooooo, I mean abooooods, is Dylan Clarke in red or blue?

Redman was in blue last week, and I missed the signal that it meant he was dropped.

1 Like

Cant stop looking at the funny look the woman in the shot gives over her shoulders. That and bearded guys excellent golf clap.

Bomber blitz posters as well?

Will U be on tv haha?

Clarke’s in blue.
Redman and Francis are both in blue

Possibly but hopefully not :joy:

1 Like