Training 15th July

Don’t normally watch 7 news but will be tonight, just in case. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

mozzie boxing
He gets a game when he gets a sensible hair cut.

7 Likes

This confirms Cahill to play in the back pocket in McKenna’s position, Parish forward and Bellchambers to play the inside mid position vacated by Shiel.

19 Likes

Hepp walking laps. I yelled out how far away. He said a few weeks yet

57 Likes

Thanks @aboods. You’re the man today!!

2 Likes

Your credibility has skyrocketed!

20 Likes

The gif opportunities shall be exciting

9 Likes

Aboods, you should immediately made Elite

8 Likes

Is it just me…but why wouldn’t they training at night, given the conditions of the actual match will be slippery?

I know its only a small thing but it could make a difference?

They trained Monday night under lights

2 Likes

Agreed
I’ve been saying this for years as most games are at night

Adaption is the key and somehow, we have to find a way to make it work with players down. This will undoubtedly playout throughout the 2020 season. If we’re good enough we will find a way. And its good training for us, we are being forced to learn all about flexibility. You can do it boys, have faith in yourselves. You are doing well.

2 Likes

Any chance of playing a forward over 6 for given we bomb it in? not gonna keep playing rubbish sides every week.

1 Like

They’ve only done about 10 or 15 minutes of full ground stuff and obviously that was with no contact.
They’re back into smaller groups now.
Phillips is off and has his shoes off. Looks fine though. Not getting any attention and he’s smiling and talking to Shiel who is on a bike.

Small midfield group of TBell, McGrath, Merrett, Parish, Langford and Cutler doing some stoppage work with Cara

8 Likes

yeah but isn’t this the main training session? it was bloody gressy so i would have thought trying to replicate would be the best thing

I reckon they’re allocated ovals & times to share with the other clubs.

1 Like

Snelling and Hibberd both with what looks like the VFL midfield group.

Forward 6 are Zaka, Tippa, Cahill,
Lav, Townsend and Smack. Plus blue shirts with them are Stewart, Mozzie, Gown and Crauford.

Fanta training with the defenders

14 Likes

Perhaps not. But; while we are playing “rubbish teams” it give us a chance and a real opportunity to get our crew right and in synch. We need the repetition of new behaviours for them to become permanent. So, its the same with either positive or negative behaviours. We learn by making mistakes then correcting them and then implementing the new behaviours into long term memory by the repetition of them. Come on boys.

Agree Stewart should play at least he will bring the ball to ground

Plus he will give us a bail out kick if we have to bomb it down the line

1 Like

Happy with this.

1 Like