Training 20 August

Zac Merrett would have to be close to our best kick for goal now. He has not missed a single goal yet, kicking 9.0. Ryder's radar has been a bit off. I would have said previously he was our best kick for goal. He is tracking at 15.13. In terms of field kicking, only Goddard is a better than Zac Merrett in my opinion.

Does the 30 metre shank against Richmond count as a miss?

What an absolute beauty Zach Merrett is.

Daniher

Z.Merrett

Heppell

Carlisle

Colyer (no reason why this guy won't continue his upward trajectory IMO)

throw in promising types such as Ambrose and Gleeson - future of our U22's looks the best it has in a long long time.

Zac Merrett would have to be close to our best kick for goal now. He has not missed a single goal yet, kicking 9.0. Ryder's radar has been a bit off. I would have said previously he was our best kick for goal. He is tracking at 15.13. In terms of field kicking, only Goddard is a better than Zac Merrett in my opinion.

Same logic I used when I told those watching with me V Richmond that I'd put my house on him kicking the goal hahaah

Does the 30 metre shank against Richmond count as a miss?

Of course it doesn't!

Boys looked good in a brief session today.

Of those under some sort of cloud, Carlisle moved well going for his marks and Goddard looked sharp.

Of those under some sort of cloud, Carlisle moved well going for his marks and Goddard looked sharp.

How about Paddy? Was in a lot of doubt last week and ended up playing.

No broken bones today?

Good news about Goddard.  Maybe he was just sick/fluey last week. 

No broken bones today?
Nah he looked unencumbered

How about Paddy? Was in a lot of doubt last week and ended up playing.
I didn't take much notice but was with the main group
Quick question...
I'm hoping to turn up to training over the next fortnight.
Having never been to training, is carparking readily available?
Quick question...
I've parked in the car-park inside. Had no problems.

Quick question...
I've parked in the car-park inside. Had no problems.

Yep, easy to get parking especially during a weekday morning. I'm heading down this Weds!

Cheers. Have never been to training (not even Windy Hill). Too busy. About time I see what happens at a typical training session.

I will be at training on Friday for the captains run so say hi to me in the bomberblitz cap!