Training 2019

This seems to be saying that they’re starting back tomorrow, ie 10 January, but it’s 11 January that’s listed as the open session. I guess they can train two days in a row but I thought it was usually every second day.

Let’s hope @nackers, @Deckham & @MattPocock18 have cleared their schedules for training!?

The reports are almost better than being there in person.

4 Likes

My guess is basic testing, time trials and such then into full training on Friday.

1 Like

Well, der.

2 Likes

I think I’m free all bar this Friday.

In regards to the intraclub, I don’t know anything. It was an assumption, as it was the only Saturday training. I think we had the intraclub before the first JLT last year?

1 Like

Yes I should be there tomorrow, not sure about Friday though. If anyone wants to pop in and say hello, I’ll be the one with the binoculars.

3 Likes

I’ll be building a deck tomorrow, and hopefully there Friday.

Is that a euphemism?

3 Likes

These products might come in handy …

6 Likes

What? My deck broke and I need a new deck… a real nice shiny big deck. So my guests can play on my deck to their heart’s content. Nothing like a great big deck to keep the guests happy. Deck. Deck deck deck.

2 Likes

You might get a harder time with your user name if this was a NZ forum…

3 Likes

I’ll put up some nice pics of my deck when I’m finished. Or I can send deck pics to whoever wants some.

4 Likes

If that doesn’t bring @donnington out of the woods nothing will.

1 Like

deckhead

3 Likes

Ah, boys and their decks…

I wouldn’t be surprised if tomorrow is the much harder session. The sessions they advertise as open are often fairly light affairs so I wouldn’t be expecting a big session on Friday

1 Like

What time is training tomorrow?

It normally starts at 10am although occasionally it can be a little earlier

1 Like

I have the least panic about anything this year than previous off seasons. The club has a certain “feel” to it, it knows where it is going and what it has to do to get there.

Over the last 5-6 years there was a lot to panic about. Seems not as much any more. We dont even have something like Stringers hair cut to panic about this year.

I have mild concerns about JOEDANS groins, but not yet panic. It could easily escalate. Could any training watchers give a special comment on the state of JOEDAN?

In fact, I can feel myself panicking about having nothing to panic about.

3 Likes

In the words of Macklemore, it’s “big, long, pink, strong, and been known to dance, like, all night long”.