Greatest movie ever made. Bar none.

4 Likes

Between you and me, I think property values around here are going peeeeeeeew

6 Likes

I pay cash. now.

1 Like

What do you know about lead?

1 Like

Every time a pic like this comes up I have to check if my webcam has been remotely engaged. It’s uncanny.

4 Likes

Does it have presets?

Dad?

Someone’s sellin’ a telephone box.

3 Likes

Forward line structure is going to be really interesting if all of JD, smack, Stewart, Brown, lav and stringer are fit and in form. I think at most you could play 4 of that lot, some might say 3.

1 Like

Daniher
Stewart
Stringer
Laverde
Tippa
Fantasia

Oh baby

1 Like

That is certainly the express page set up. I don’t want JD in the Ruck though, at all

Myers and Langford roles could also impact on forward structure

Add Smith, Brown, Laverde, McKernan, Baguley, even Hooker or Francis.

It’s exciting. We need results now.

Great updates all - Thanks for sharing. The only additions I’d make…

Ham surprised the life out of me… Coralled on the boundary at one point (by Mcneice I think) showed him the footy and then burnt him with a blind turn and explosive three steps before ripping a left foot to a leading player. Make no mistake, this kid is super quick and looks like a footballer.

Guelfi - Looks stronger… Brutal in tackling drills, full of voice. Looked great in traffic in one drill. Look of belief in him at the moment

McGrath - Looks bigger, and the one thing I noticed today was that he was more prepared to take the game on with his legs in close as opposed to flicking the ball out easily from a stoppage

Ridley - my views are maybe a touch different to others. Looked quick, composed and agile in traffic. Beautiful delivery at times

Draper - Clunked one Up forward in the match sim… is becoming a beast of a man. Still awkward with the kick but then so is Max Gawn

Long - Definitely fitter, definitely better… much to my surprise and delight. I’ve got a theory. Mosquito is putting pressure on him. Interesting to see them combine a couple of times. Love the look of the kid they call Mossie incudentally. Dodoro underselling him. He could play seniors this year I think based on his defensive intent and skill. Just a bit light…

45 Likes

Sheil is a specimen.

2 Likes

I always thought he played better when he was rotating forward/ruck.

Oh and the best kick of the day… Franga chiselled a left off a step in one of the drillls wouldn’t have gone higher than a metre off the ground, travelled 35 and weighted to absolute perfection. Makes the game look easy

32 Likes

Yep - I couldn’t get there today but I’d agree with all that, pretty much exactly how I’ve seen it previously.

As you mentioned I’m just a bit worried about Mossie’s size for this year, he’ll get crunched and I’m not sure he’s ready to take the hits yet.

Yep they might just prepare Mossie for finals time!
Thoughts on Ham? I’m still in shock. Kid looks like an absolute jet… Dare I say there’s a hint of Stephen Hill in the way that he moves.

7 Likes

I should think so. He came 2nd in the Geelong Falcons best and fairest to Sam Walsh by only 5 votes.

http://www.krockfootball.com.au/tac-cup/sams-the-man-at-falcons/attachment/2018-geelong-falcons-best-fairest-2/

1 Like

the start to the season cannot come soon enough to see how all these improvements come together

2 Likes