Training 21/1/19

We are so lid off at the moment. I can’t wait until the edfl rep side shows up to the first jlt game to troll us all.

5 Likes

imagine hitting ANZAC Day at 4-1 or 5-0

4 Likes

yay to @CharlieDons - and Happy Birthday to him too :birthday:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Who told Dodoro to draft Ham? He said it in the post draft video but I forget.

Edit: Was Mick Turner - http://www.krockfootball.com.au/tac-cup/ham-menu-afl-recruiters/

Thanks Bomb Doe… go for your life uploading photos.

I’ll leave it your safe hands… Cheers

3 Likes

ha - I think that’s the lot :slight_smile:

Question - they are great pics. Maybe you’ve mentioned/been asked this already - how do you get such close shots? Are you on the ground or do you have the mother of all zooms?

heaps more photos and few videos to come.

Nikon D800e and 70-200mm vr lens does all the work… I’m just the hack behind the camera.

nah I can’t get out on the ground, Xavier Campbell is upstairs with a machine gun pointed at me,

8 Likes

He’s actually Michael Hartley

Remember last years preseason when a similar vein of optimism (on the back of a solid 2017 season + training form) was shared by most Blitzers, then Essendon played Richmond in the JLT and were made to look second rate, like the first 2 months of their season. True indicator of what happens this year is when the team play someone other than their team mates.

6 Likes

ALL ABOARD THE HAM WAGON

6 Likes

JLT isn’t that indicator though. I’m pretty sure the Suns won both of their JLT games last year. And Freo absolutely smashed West Coast too.

2 Likes

paul turk is a fkn unit

Start “Heppell is knee-high” jokes.

9 Likes

Tom looks quite the rooster, doesn’t he?

16 Likes

He and Zerk have provided more excitement as kids on the rise than ever. I’m sold after one training session on Ham. Dodoro and Forster Knight are geniuses.

11 Likes

poor attempt by Francis (but he does look strong in the legs)

2 Likes

Woosha looks fat

12 Likes

How small does Hirdy look in this pic, granted he is running in between the big fellas.

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/uploads/default/original/3X/d/5/d5fe92892b147f1f32b989c895b3c026a5e7d900.jpeg

2 Likes

how do I get permission to upload videos? anyone?