Training 23/3/21

when Xavier Campbell appointed worsfold as coach 6 years ago! he did not have any indication that worsfold was Clueless and braindead as a coach,he had no tactical nous. You would thought that Xavier Campbell working shoulder to shoulder with worsfold,surely Xavier Campbell must have realised that it was a big mistake appointing worsfold,but history repeats itself ,obviously Xavier Campbell is incompetent, he’s made the same mistake again by appointing similar coach again,maybe if we got a coach who was not Clueless .Danaher and Fantasia would be still at the club ,but now we’ve got rutten who’s an idiot and did make any moves in the third quarter when Hawthorn got the run on and kick
first 5 goals, under Worsfold tutelage we lost Danaher and Fantasia ,now under rutten’s who has the same characteristics as westfold clues and braindead ,who knows how many players we’re going to lose, we know definitely that Zach Merrett is out the door

Be honest though…deep down inside you love Rutten. This whole ‘Rutten is clueless and brain dead’ is clearly some sort of front. Let your guard down, and embrace the Truck.

9 Likes

good for laugh though…

2 Likes

Genuinely love it

Never put someone on the ignore list, ol mate John could well be the first

We get it mate, you think rutten is brain dead and clueless, no need to add it to every single post

8 Likes

I was once like you, in fact as recently as yesterday. But now I look forward to Johns posts!

1 Like

It was mentioned earlier by Speedy but it’s probable that in the earliest recovery session of the training week there would be an absolute instruction of no full intensity, quad-pinging goalkicking. It is an explosive range of muscle contraction.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s fair enough. Was speaking more generally. Goal kicking practice not necessarily being, or not only being, something that is an individual or solitary activity.

1 Like

Can you please fu#k up

6 Likes

Had brunch with him the other day actually, told me he’s staying.

You calling him a liar?

6 Likes

What did you order?

Couldn’t bring myself to share an acai bowl so had some dirty eggs on.

Poached, ofc.

3 Likes

That and the fact that focussing the main session, or part thereof, on goal kicking feeds the idea that we played ok and everything will be ok if we just take our chances in front of goal.

I hope this is NOT one of those instances where Woosha’s mentorship washes all over Rutten.

Please play our players in spots where they are naturally suited and where their skills can be utilised and unfolded. Not elsewhere unless we are so short of cattle we have no other choice by to play them out of their best possies.

Well so far we’ve seen parish play a lot of forward time and rutten sit emotionless on the bench as a team slaughtered us.

Sound familiar?

2 Likes

I might be stereotyping here, but i couldnt see Draper eating an acai bowl, so good choice of the eggs.

Drapes could eat the bowl if he wanted, even if it’s stainless steel. I like his new practice of hitting the ball down the throat of an opposition mid and then burying him 2 foot underground.

The media were harping on? Their premises was once rutten becomes coach of Essendon he’ll bring the game style of the Ricmond football club, what
I have observed now after one game. It is far from Richmond game plan, I don’t think ruten knows what the game plan is ,maybe it’s a rehash of the last Clueless and braindead coach worsfold game plan, I see similar attributes to The worsfold Game plan, bothWorsfold and rutten have the similar logic, they do not want to tag opposition midfielders ,but they do not do anything to stop other players tagging Zach Merrett

2 Likes

Can’t decide if I want an Acai bowl or a word salad bowl now?

2 Likes

Correct answer is neither

5 Likes