Training - 25th March 2021

I heard Guelfi had a hair dying mishap. Should be good to go this week.

Like worsford and now rutten who refused to play Dylan Clarke as a tag of for the team,next time the trade comes around we should ask Carlton and the Giants if we can swap players for Matt be beor and Ed Curnow

Are you serious?
I didnt realise that Rutten was refusing to play Clarke!

That is not acceptable regardless of the fact that Clarke is seriously injured

22 Likes

Didn’t know if mentioned but in the Heppell thread he’s perhaps got a back issue? Did he train yesterday?

@John1 is the bizarro world @carrotsalad

2 Likes

Obviously being trained by Mr. Miyagi.

1 Like

Yeah let’s trade for 31 year olds Curnow and de Boer. Great idea given where our list is at

7 Likes

Alright Rutten lover!

2 Likes

You are a degenerate myself and others told you the other day that Clarke is injured ffs.

Perkins doesn’t seem like the loser Larusso type

John1 is getting some traction now

how old was Dustin Fletcher when he retired,isn’t that discrimination, law say that you cannot discriminate against persons ,Creed age, blah blah blah

sums your posts up mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

as I said !you don’t have to be a champion to be a tag ,look at the game tonight Geelong v Brisbane.Geelong is using a player ,that is tagging Lockie Neal, who come all the way from Ireland O’Connor, that Clueless and braindead Rutten couldn’t tag tom Mitchell, that’s your reason why we lost a game

Who would you have Guelfi or Snelling?

lols you have been in good form today mate :joy:

1 Like

Love the defensive pressure Guelfi brings… Snelling more a forward… but if I had to choose I’d probably go with Guelfi.

1 Like

I assume that @John1’s first language is not English, so I cut him some slack on that front, but gee he an Nino make a great pair of pessimists.

1 Like

That’s harsh on Nino.