Training Aug 13

Karmabomber = instamod

Begbie = INSTAPERMABAN

Hurley spends one quarter in the forward line and injured!

Jobe, Hibberd, Bellchambers and NOB.
This feels like 2011 game when played Pies (say round 20) when Ryder played CHB.

Was that the game that Myers hoofed a goal from the wing?

This feels like 2011 game when played Pies (say round 20) when Ryder played CHB.

it was more like the back flank IIRC

it was more like the back flank IIRC

Pretty sure he kicked in to himself, took a few steps and banged it through from the back pocket.
Either way, it was friggin huge!

Is Goddard carrying an injury of some sort? His mobility/agility has seemed very ordinary in recent weeks.

Or is he just getting old?

Watson is back…we don’t need Jake or Hurley

YEAH JOBE

thanks for the reports all. 

Is Goddard carrying an injury of some sort? His mobility/agility has seemed very ordinary in recent weeks.
Or is he just getting old?

I think so re injury

Carlisle to kick 10 goals.

Hams joined in full training.

Who cares if we have no talls… we‘re gonna win.

If Carlisle is only illness, then he'll play. Should be recovered by then??
Thanks for the report.

Depends on what it is... hope not Gastro or the flu

It has been clearly stated it was a back spasm.

Sorry I lost my whole report because my computer decided to crash so here's a recap.

Good news:

Licka trained well after being sore on Friday night.

Jobe and Ambrose looked good.

Bellchambers did the full session.

Hams joined in full training.

Bad news:

Carlisle went down in a heap.  Was looking in a bad way.  So bad they had to take him off in the golf cart. Looked more illness rather than an injury.

Hurley looks very sore and didn't train. Reckon it's his hammy he seemed botherered by the last week or so.  I don't think he will play.

Rehab:

Jerrett, Hocking, Dalgleish.   I think Buddha will play, Jerrett won't get up.

Ryder didn't train, worked mostly on bike I think.

Training:

Drills were intense today and the players rose to the challenge.

One where they had to crash into a bag and the shoot off a handball. Another where they had to handball rapidly with two guys trying to intercept.

They looked sharper in drills than full match practice where the forward line did what the forward line has been doing - not function,

Selection:

If no Hurley then you'd think Steinberg would play, probably on Lycett.  Might need Bags to play big again, this time on Darling.

Maybe Bellcho with Joe D up forward if Carlisie doesnt come up. Bellchambers and Ryder probably not the stupidest selection against NicNat and Cox.

This is ■■■■ news.

All in favour of banning training reports?

Bags on Darling? nope.

WCE have been playing NINE genuine talls.   It sounds at this stage like we are going to have just 4 - Ryder, Daniher, Bellchambers, Hooker.  Ambrose, Steinberg, and Hardingham would probably have to come in and play tall, with the latter two in defence vs probably Lycett and Darling. Then Naitanui drifts forward too - who goes to him - Myers?  Yikes, Yikes, Yikes.  We will have to destroy them in the midfield - and that is probably an understatement.  Dear God, please let Hurley and Carlisle be ok to play!

lol we wont win without carlise/hurley
no chance

Always a chance Manchap. Anyway, I suspect both will play.

JOBE JOBE JOBE

Carlisle, JD and Jobe in the forward line should prove to be a handful for the Eagles defence.

Myers, Howlett, Melksham must step up!

How to beat tall is speed, speed and more speed with quick precise ball movement, goddard to the backline for me with his slingshot kicking over the back of the forwardline press.