Training Friday 14/2/14

Edwards has looked decent in each session I've seen.  A good Nab Cup hitout or two could easily have him in the frame for senior footy.

rayner  (and yes, that appears to be a mushroom growing on the oval !)

"BOMBERS GROWING OWN PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS FOR DRUG DUNGEON"

Curtly Ambrose.

Good to see Adidas giving away those boots with the baby blue laces. Probably the only way they can get rid of them.

Gregory continues to improve. Interesting prospect. Outmarked Jake once or twice. Very good hands overhead, running the angles ok too.

■■■. What have you done?!? YOU MONSTER.
Actually, no one seems to have taken the bait (either way) yet.

This is what happens when the club keeps us in the dark.

GREGORY. My boy.

Now Kid, Do i really have to point out that you aren't running away from me!!??

Okay!....... okay! i'll get rid of it, please just stop ■■■■■■ chasing me you crazy old bugger!

and that'll do, methinks.  Certainly for now.

Bring on Monday and real opposition who don't move the ball in patterns everyone already knows.

Anyone else getting a "feeling" about this year thats been missing for over a decade?

I think we are absolutely going to get a side that has Bomba stamped all over it. No mistake, this is 100% his team, there's nothing caretaker about it. He clearly has his own views on what went wrong onfield and to a large extent is rebuilding certain methods and playing style. It might take a while to bed in, but he'll get what he wants and this year will stand on its own feet, not dawdling around for whatever 2015 is to bring.
It's perfect for this playing group, imo. It feels real in a footy sense, not full of new age ideas and Molly coddling of young egos.
Jobe also has an imprint that should not be overlooked.

The reboot bloke doesn't like the old nickname Bomba, hope he can cope with the resurgence. 

Any hipster beards?

Needs more Hal

and that'll do, methinks.  Certainly for now.

Bring on Monday and real opposition who don't move the ball in patterns everyone already knows.

Great photos!

STOP THE PRESS!!!!

DRUGS GROWN AT ESSENDON'S NEW FACILITY

Tullamarine was home to another swarming media scrum today as further drugs revelations hit the Essendon Football Club.  Drug Squad investigators have partnered with the AFL's Integrity Unit to investigate, in what was described by AFL CEO Andrew Demetriou as a model for police investigations going forward.

"It seems that Essendon", said Demetriou through his Fairfax mouthpiece, "not satisfied with merely importing and administering illicit substances, has begun to grow illicit substances at its partially tax-payer funded facility".  "The AFL's world class Integrity Unit, partnering with Essendon's Integrity Officer, have launched an investigation and will bring charges to our kangaroo court in due course".  "We're hoping that all this investment in integrity will lead the public to believe that we have some".

More news as it comes to hand...

You need to have played a game of senior footy before you have a top knot don't you?

Just has to happen in match conditions!!

"BOMBERS GROWING OWN PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS FOR DRUG DUNGEON"

l am in magic mushroom country right now. Unfortunately it hasn't rained for about 3 weeks, so there are none around right now, which is a pity. The whole place is hazy due to a nearby volcano that has been erupting on and off for about 3 months now. But wait l can hear rumbling and it isn't any volcano, looks like it is building up to a storm. Certain'y hope so, mushrooms will be on the menu tomorrow night if it rains.  

optimistic by Stants!  Meanwhile, Jakey has the forward line playbook handy for reference..........

Stants found the shroom...

How many games do people expect Fletch to play this season? If his preseason is anything to go by he doesn’t seem to be slowing down…