Training Friday 2/2/18 - Live Coverage

Says to me it that they think the format will be mainly stoppage/clearance based.

And anyone that still thinks Skippy isn’t a good Coach is truly beyond help.

3 Likes

If you want to put the lid back on a bit do a find and replace ‘Smith’ with ‘GWSs seventh best midfielder’

3 Likes

Bomber tv had a solid 3 hours before knock off to whip together a highlights package for me and I’m looking at an E sports update and a presser. Not good enough. There is a training gallery to be fair but in this day and age I think we are entitled to expect/demand more.

7 Likes

Want to see intesnty/tacking,hunger for the ball afther we win the ball back we run teams ragged and pile on the goals

Can we say that for sure though or was he just never given the chance. Was he just there next best option as a small forward?

1 Like

Not necessarily true.

It’s just that he was the best option they had as a smaller pressure fwd so that’s where he played.

Lets see how he stacks up at seasons end after playing full time mid against their mids. I reckon he will surprise plenty

They probably spent their day on BomberBlitz.

6 Likes

Don’t know how to process this information…

3 Likes

#sackrodski

Reckon the media department were busy all day fliming and didn’t have enough time to edit/upload videos

in fairness @ivan in all the other sports around the world, best highlight clips are from die hard fans with obessions.

Like this:

2 Likes

Fark the rest of the world

1 Like

Seven will need to keep a box of tissues next to BT calling Stinger and Fantasia,

1 Like

Really?
Says to me that Woosha can’t even be stuffed coaching this farce of a concept. Mickey Mouse practice matches and nothing more

3 Likes

That was out at Casey Fields during an intra-club match. Happened right in front of where I was standing. Was quite funny to witness.

That’s how you would have described Josh Kelly at the start of the 2017 too

Elite - I was once a doubter… Best 22… Just not an extractor. More Pendlebury than Cripps

8 Likes

Ellte description Nackers

Meh… That’s just a selection decision. Cameron is a novice. Smith should have been starting for them based on the form we’ve seen.

3 Likes