Training Monday 11th December

“Forget”

2 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

Tom Bellchambers training hard and explaining what is required of a CEO

17 Likes

If he was a Christian brother the tablet of life would have been a gateway drug to something bigger.

Don’t remember that!

I may have been a bit hard on Francis in my descriptions, I forgot to mention most of the time he was minding Zerret, one of the fittest players in the club

13 Likes

Francis may never been an endurance athlete… but he looks to have improved a lot… which bodes well.

I don’t think you can read too much into Modified group at this time of year… club seems to take a very conservative view (well they did last year) and seems to moniter it all closely. From what I understand, you can be in the modified group because you report that you are feeling a bit tired etc…

Considering we had a fairly great run with injury last year… I have plenty of confidence we have got that side of things right after many years.

9 Likes

5 Likes

And finally some shots of Houlihan

9 Likes

Thanks Nackers. Boys are looking great- Francis has certainly trimmed down & Smack looks huge! Love the training reports, photos - any inside info!! Well done!

5 Likes

Thanks for that, whos that wrestling with Dea in the last shot there?

looks like Hartley

Respect, @nackers

2 Likes

Ahhh yea, probably right, cheers! bit of curls going on was thinking Brown but looks nothing like Browny apart from that

Francis mid. Excellent.

1 Like

Brilliant stuff nackers, much appreciated.

1 Like

Onya Nackers!

… and good luck to all who sail in her.

It’s going to be said many times, and by many BBlitzers, during the pre-season and the season proper, a big thank-you to the @nackers, @jackie_mihocek and co who go to training and provide the reports and photos. Especially during pre-season time, it’s a wonderful and important contribution and really appreciated.

34 Likes