Training Monday 13/1/14

shame about Hugh Goddard's attitude.

apparently a bit like Cupido I heard...

Tears a muscle getting out of bed.  Soft tissue supplied by Kleenex.

I may be in town in a couple of week JM, what times and days are training?

Hi lee,

Just in case JM is offline, training is scheduled for each Mon, Wed and Fri commencing at 10 a.m and based on the latest advice on the EFC website, this is not changing during January.

Thanks, JM PMed me too.

Probably in town first week of FEb so will see then

im aboard the DELL train.

On a serious note, thanks Jackie. Good to see my boys Stein and Dell looking OK. How did Dell go specifically? Was he working on crumbing or goalkicking etc?

Dell is going very well - his role is as a small crumbing, goal kicking forward so this is what he is working on but he is stronger and fitter so the defensive side of his game has improved since he first came to the club.  He is also not shy about having an input to the other forwards which shows that he doesn't lack confidence.

1357096464050.gif

Thanks Jackie!

More like this I would imagine:

south-park-internet-■■■■.jpg

On a serious note, thanks Jackie. Good to see my boys Stein and Dell looking OK. How did Dell go specifically? Was he working on crumbing or goalkicking etc?

Dell is going very well - his role is as a small crumbing, goal kicking forward so this is what he is working on but he is stronger and fitter so the defensive side of his game has improved since he first came to the club.  He is also not shy about having an input to the other forwards which shows that he doesn't lack confidence.

That's awesome to hear. We really need a FP who will go for a snap at goal, one who will be front and center all the time and one who can also be defensively minded.

The last few have either been good defensively or good offensively, but none have been good at both. What we need from Dell is say 35 goals a year (assume 22 games) and around 3 tackles a game. He is a very good kick for goal so if he can be the genuine crumbing FP, it can release players like Winderlich and Zaharakis and ease some of the pressure of the mids to kick goals.

I sense another Dell thread in blitz 's future…

Can someone post a link to the training days / times info?

Cheers

[quote name=“magicalcharlie” post=“113348” timestamp=“1389745662”]Can someone post a link to the training days / times info?
Cheers[/ quotes
Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 10am. During Jan.]

Thanks pal

I sense another Dell thread in blitz 's future...

I'm one more person on the wagon away from making it

He'd want to actually do something before he deserves TWO threads, no?

http://bomberblitz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/401-47-peeto/

I'm on it. For me his only real question mark is on his athleticism and obviously his AFL experience. His footy brain and natural goal sense seems quite good. Hopefully he can really push the boundaries of his natural fitness levels and put in both solid defensive and attacking performances in the seniors.

I'm on it. For me his only real question mark is on his athleticism and obviously his AFL experience. His footy brain and natural goal sense seems quite good. Hopefully he can really push the boundaries of his natural fitness levels and put in both solid defensive and attacking performances in the seniors.

Is this the new ASADA thread?

Don't talk about the war, evs.

toey

toey

Is that the opposite of backy?

Would accept all of that. Not a "gifted" athlete but I think he is putting in and improving that area big time.

Peeto d 'ell olio.

Peeto d 'ell olio.

The story of a young man who sacrifices everything to travel across the country in search of a football career with nothing more than a tank top and pair of footy boots.