Training Monday 14/11/16

I could have sworn McNeice was 184cm

He will be by the time we list him.

McKenna to McNiece to McDonald Tipungwuti to McKernan to Mc…Cluggage

The H’s being overtaken by the Mc’s

Maybe Mcneice is a red herring, wouldn't be too clever letting other clubs know that we have intentions of drafting Hep A.

Other clubs also may be averse to drafting him.

His brother will be captain of EFC, and the family is rabid bombers supporters IIRC who love the club. He is highly likely to just up and leave 1yr into a contract with another club.

Rookie pick 1 should get it done.

Maybe Mcneice is a red herring, wouldn't be too clever letting other clubs know that we have intentions of drafting Hep A.

Other clubs also may be averse to drafting him.

His brother will be captain of EFC, and the family is rabid bombers supporters IIRC who love the club. He is highly likely to just up and leave 1yr into a contract with another club.

:#

"Didn't Get a Full Pre-Season": Class of 2017
  1. Laverde

Is there a final list of this for previous pre-seasons. I know you’ve been keeping stats Riolio :smile:

Every year I’ve meant to kept a definitive list but I might actually make the effort this time around.

I see Richards was at training but no Green.

Looks like we won’t be getting him I would think Green is more of a need then Richards.

Doesn’t necessarily mean that.

I’m thinking we’ll take Green via the PSD. according to the Herald Sun he’s hoping to sign with Essendon.

Why would we wait until the PSD when we can sign him up right away?

Not sure Green is able to train under the CBA where there is a mandated break for all players. Hence the reason only 1-4 year players are normally training at this time.

Obviously it would be logical for a delisted player to train in an attempt to win a list spot but who knows.

How does a bloke get injured running laps and doing skills sessions at training? Just baffling.

It would be if that was all he did.
But unfortunately for us, he has a life as well.

You’re telling me he tore his groin cutting shapes to Sandstorm at Billboards courtesy of Jake Brady ??

EDIT: JB has sent me the footage

https://youtu.be/vR_VhfxAnXU

Great viewing

There are a few points following that viewing;

1. Fed Govt immigration policy must be reviewed, more of this dancing is required at nightclubs
  2. How regularly does this guy do this, grandkids took no notice at all
  3. Expect Lav to spend a lot of time on the sidelines if he does in fact dance like that, will pull the 40 yo chicks but expect that Abdul, Karesh and Brian will not be impressed and punch the s#*t out of him

We are wasting our time on recruiting Richards,we should be concentrating on drafting AHeppell,NHolmes,BLong,KKirby!.not some reject from another club.

We are wasting our time on recruiting Richards,we should be concentrating on drafting AHeppell,NHolmes,BLong,KKirby!.not some reject from another club.

Hahaha yes!! The great man is back!

Went to training with my dad today and took some pictures. Didn’t want to make a new thread so I hope I’m not spamming anyone. Here’s some of them:

Who is the huge unit next to Joe? Crikeys…

Stewart with Bellchambers behind him

Stewart

Cheers. Didn’t realise the size of the bloke. Handy pick up.

Cheers. Didn't realise the size of the bloke. Handy pick up.

Cheers. Didn't realise the size of the bloke. Handy pick up.

Kicks quite accurately too.

Joe looks bigger there as well.

Someone call Healy.

Problem is, he doesn’t play to his size

Stewart will call for a score review of all his behinds

Doc Reid back for another season?