Training Monday 17/1 of some year

when did cutler get so scudlike

IN: JAMAR

1 Like

OUT: TEETH

15 Likes

You’re probably right, although I actually reckon he has plenty to work with as a player - good size, quick, competitive, and is actually a fairly decent mark for someone so new to the game.

Unfortunately, he’s been robbed of much badly-needed development over the past two years but hopefully we get to see a bit more of him in the VFL this season.

7 Likes

so what has happened to TBell?

1 Like

He put on a few post-career kgs like so many ex-players do, and this resulted in him being cut in half by his own skintight orange capri pants.

7 Likes

Who’s got time for coaching?

11 Likes

Any comments on THIRD?

1 Like

Life must be tough for him

7 Likes

Perhaps the coaches are looking for him to play a role similar to the one Hurley was being prepped for last year before he got the infection?

I really want him to do well, but I reckon you have to suspend a bit of disbelief to get excited about Francis as a key forward.

Suspending disbelief is a key part of being a Bombers supporter.

11 Likes

People talking about Rance joining us to get picked up as an SSP are forgetting the Big Russian has unfinished business with the McGoverns

3 Likes

Are the McGovern’s Ukrainian?

7 Likes

i’m pretty sure they are but is Jamar Russian?

1 Like

If they are then Jamar is in them already….so to speak (like inside their heads)

Josh Misiti

8 Likes

BRING HIM IN

Davey and Fejo

23 Likes

That would be a crimea

9 Likes

Yeah, I thought it was a good effort from Cutler. Tracking back and then trying to get into the contest from the side. It’s just that, Franga was leading too strong straight up at the contest.