Training Monday 23/1/17

I was there as well. I’ve got to say I only saw Joe kick with his left once. At the end of the session, a few players did some goal kicking and Joe was with Raz at the airport end (into the wind). He only kicked with this right. Not sure why he would practice set shots with his right (maybe toying with whether it is more accurate than his left??(lol). He wasn’t doing any round the corner kicks with his right like he tried in games last year, so maybe that experiment is over. Nonetheless encouraging to see him with the full group.

No sign of Hooker or Hartely. I don’t remember seeing Kelly, but he could have been there.

Only Draper and Morgan on the small oval. Draper ran a bit, which is an improvement on the last couple of sessions. My brother told me that Courtney Johns told him that when he came to the club with his hip problem, the approach taken was to let him run a bit, see how it pulled up, and then either rest again, if it was sore, or keep progressing if it was ok. He did this for 2 yrs, even to the stage of playing a half in the seconds, then resting again. I suspect Draper will do something similar, but hopefully not take as long. He may just run a bit, see how it reacts, then adjust accordingly.
Morgan ran quite hard, and for a longish session. At the end, when everyone else had gone in, he was doing repeat 100m at three quarter pace. Did at least about 10 of them. If his hammies were tight and worrying him, it seems he might be about ready to join back in, judging by the amount of running he did today.

Raz’s goalkicking (after training) looked superb today, following his misses on the weekend. In the wind, he was threading them from the pockets and I ccouldn’t fault his accuracy.

Begley, Clark and McGrath were last off the track today, They did a bit of goalkicking, albeit with McGrath in bare feet. But it shows their enthusiasm. They looked like they wanted more, and weren’t ready to go in.

I am full fkn lid off mode about green, I'm gonna dance down the aisles when he kicks his 4th halfway through the last in round one

Like…

I think raz wants to be the best small forward in the comp

like.

Also like how Tippa is setting a pretty high standard that others are appearing to try and lift to.

Also

Tippa.

ASDRASDGSDAGSADFASD come on footy start already.

I am full fkn lid off mode about green, I'm gonna dance down the aisles when he kicks his 4th halfway through the last in round one

Like…

https://youtu.be/6QIOGc9-epU?t=8m52s

Or

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSitdoerPigczVtYj4WLZK3JSmWHWEFQYpdhn9Fy29JLKxMRX0A_g

OLE UNCLE PAULY

Are the boys training on Wednesday Jackie?

From my understanding heppell has been working with someone to improve his running technique, a bit like hooker when he improved his.

Heppell trained with a hooker to improve his running technique?

#whateverittakes

OLE UNCLE PAULY

Fark that still cracks me up. What a stupid thing to say.

This.

I’m with ya WOB.

Get on the Green train CHOO CHOO

Only a very minor hammy issue for Hartley according to Crow.
I thought he was a little more evasive when asked about Hooker but overall didn’t seem to think whatever he has atm is a substantial problem. Just load management.

I’m pleased I invested my Panic Dollars into Joe.
Money well spent if he’s only kicking set shots on his opposite 9-ish week out from round 1!

Only a very minor hammy issue for Hartley according to Crow. I thought he was a little more evasive when asked about Hooker but overall didn't seem to think whatever he has atm is a substantial problem. Just load management.

So chook just has a knock then

Only a very minor hammy issue for Hartley according to Crow. I thought he was a little more evasive when asked about Hooker but overall didn't seem to think whatever he has atm is a substantial problem. Just load management.

Hmmm … interesting. Not sure how I feel about that. I think I need to millet over for a bit.

Lid off on Green.

Flashback to Riolio circa 2006

Joe training with main group. Bring on 2017 again

Hmmm … interesting. Not sure how I feel about that. I think I need to millet over for a bit.

Who the ■■■■ is Chook?

Are the boys training on Wednesday Jackie?

I think so.

Who the ■■■■ is Chook?

Monsieur shisha pipe

Who the ■■■■ is Chook?

Apparently woosha’s nic name for Hooker