Training Monday 23/1/17

Only a very minor hammy issue for Hartley according to Crow. I thought he was a little more evasive when asked about Hooker but overall didn't seem to think whatever he has atm is a substantial problem. Just load management.

So chook just has a knock then

Hmmm … interesting. Not sure how I feel about that. I think I need to millet over for a bit.

Who the ■■■■ is Chook?

Woosha called him that last week at training. C Hook er , could easily evolve into Chooka if it hasn’t already.

Edit: beaten by a beak’s length.

Lid off on Green.

Flashback to Riolio circa 2006

I’m still firmly lid on on Riolio

Will Green go full on “Chappie effect ***” ?

*** what happens when a goal sneak who used to really **** you off when they played for another club, comes to play for us and becomes a hero, usually with their first kick in the first game for us.

Will Green go full on "Chappie effect ***" ?

*** what happens when a goal sneak who used to really **** you off when they played for another club, comes to play for us and becomes a hero, usually with their first kick in the first game for us.

Will he write a book post retirement?

Only a very minor hammy issue for Hartley according to Crow. I thought he was a little more evasive when asked about Hooker but overall didn't seem to think whatever he has atm is a substantial problem. Just load management.

Hmmm … interesting. Not sure how I feel about that. I think I need to millet over for a bit.

Who the ■■■■ is Chook?

Apparently woosha’s nic name for Hooker

The players call him Chooka (C.Hooker)

It’ll be better.

Chappy was a 3 time flag winning legend. Already much loved figure even by opposition fans.

Green was delisted by the worst club in the league

Taken almost the whole preseason for most to get on board, as soon as he starts kicking snags and mouthing off like the little angry red headed kent he is will become a cult figure.

It’s going to be a very exciting fwd line with Green, Raz and TIPPA buzzing about.

It’ll be better.

Chappy was a 3 time flag winning legend. Already much loved figure even by opposition fans.

Green was delisted by the worst club in the league

Taken almost the whole preseason for most to get on board, as soon as he starts kicking snags and mouthing off like the little angry red headed kent he is will become a cult figure.

It’s going to be a very exciting fwd line with Green, Raz and TIPPA buzzing about.

We shouldn’t even worry about a kpf…

Don’t you start going against the grain again…

Going to have egg on their faces again if it turns out to be bad.

Is every thread hosting a pun contest at the moment?

Why did the thread cross the road. …oh forget it…

I think raz wants to be the best small forward in the comp

like.

Also like how Tippa is setting a pretty high standard that others are appearing to try and lift to.

Also

Tippa.

ASDRASDGSDAGSADFASD come on footy start already.

It’s quite amazing to think that we had no small forwards in 2015 to speak of and in 2017 we are going to have three who are fully capable of kicking 25+

How did lav?

nah?

Greene eggs?

Is every thread hosting a pun contest at the moment?

Keeps the saga loonies out.

Greene eggs?

And Hams.

(Too soon?)

Why did the thread cross the road. ....oh forget it...

Crossed the road, or jumped the shark?

Who the ■■■■ is Chook?

Laycock got re-rookied for ruck depth.

How did lav?

Did go Lav.

Let’s hope they pullet all together then.