Training - Monday 24 January 2022

Very happy just seeing Walla out there training after all the chat about him maybe giving it away.

11 Likes

yeah heā€™s looking better. our forward line is certainly a much bigger threat with a fit and in form tippa in it.

18 Likes

My Mum would want him to have a haircut and a shave though; she liked her boys to be neat and tidy.

1 Like

Tbh not sure. Historically he preferred to play as a defender but he was always open to what coach needed from him

6 Likes

That looks to be some pretty dynamic movement from Tippa for someone with a calf complaint (as much as you can tell from a photo). Mustnā€™t be too serious.

1 Like

Looks like heā€™s about to dive superman style over the fence, land on his hands, forward roll out and spring to his feet, then look at Mrs peopleā€™s Prince and say "you can post that to parkour_tube. And Mrs People Prince looks back as says ā€œI took a photoā€.

2 Likes

Really?
He looks perfectly still to my eye.

3 Likes

Well lets hope he plays at that angle.

1 Like

holy fk

Reid is huge

22 Likes

If Reid eats all the other players heā€™ll be unstoppable

16 Likes

Also why is tippa hiding his left calf from the camera?
does he still have it?

Good to see Fejo and Tex on the camp.

4 Likes

Ohh no Tippa seems to have filled out again since this morning

47 Likes

walla just cultivated some mass so he could tell reboot to get stuffed.

1 Like

Harry Jones looking ok in this club photo, flexibility looks fine in his leg. Hopefully heā€™s dodged a bullet. He was walking very awkwardly after the training incident Saturday.

8 Likes

Itā€™s honestly just nice to see a photo of him looking really happy. I thought that in some of the other photos he looked like heā€™d aged 10 years.

24 Likes

If you havenā€™t worked it out yet, more at:

2 Likes

Thank you - (Iā€™m not on instagram )

3 Likes

Heā€™ll be alright, might miss first few rounds but heā€™ll be there abouts

Isnā€™t there nearly 2 months of pre season training left?

Surely he canā€™t be that unfit.