Training - Monday 24 January 2022

Gosh I miss that greyhound

The angle on Danny DeVito makes him appear shorter

Team building rubbish. God I hate that crap. And this is coming from some who used to run a team building company.

3 Likes

You sound like a lot of fun.

22 Likes

Collective Minds?

19 Likes

They just hooked him up with some Ivermectin.

2 Likes

Essendonā€™s camp >>>> Adelaideā€™s camp

3 Likes

Not enough aggott cupping for mine

1 Like

:rofl::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Agreed. Iā€™d much rather them be working on their defence etc at training.

Thankfully itā€™s only 2 days

1 Like

It depends on the people/environment. A football team which has to be tight-nit unit would get a lot out of team building. More so than a bunch of Kmart employees or something.

4 Likes

When Marvel floods this year we will best the competition in kicking goals from a kayak.

10 Likes

Apart from Tippa, Reid and Hurley, who are a bit limited, do we have any other injury concerns.

Is it more just about managing loads leading into the preseason for everyone else.

is this potentially the healthiest the list has been at this time in the last 5 years / woosha era

2 Likes

If only weā€™d done kayak training for the 2000 season.

15 Likes

Done the right way itā€™s a pretty important component of building a successful team. Should we be surprised youā€™re no longer in the industry?

1 Like

Kayaking, good exercise to give the legs a rest. plus fun.
You might have just invented a new sport.

US have gone there

Ha ha ha. Didnā€™t take long To play the man.

Nah, I do agree thereā€™s good team building. Iā€™d just rather them work on areas they are deficient in.

1 Like

These camps are for the players to have abit of fun during an intense Preseason program, and spend some quality time together as a group.

Itā€™s like saying ā€˜why go away camping or travelling with our family/friends?ā€™ as it wonā€™t change behaviours and performance at school & work.

We want the players to enjoy spending time with each other, and itā€™s important for new players to get to know the other players and coaches.

27 Likes

Well if Instagram is anything to go by, they spent the whole summer together. :joy:

1 Like

They call Canoes ā€˜divorce makersā€™ for a reason.

If you canā€™t communicate clearly on a canoe, youā€™re ready to kill each other.