Training Monday 29/01

I haven’t heard Mutch.

Neither has Humble… (he never hears anything up there … :smirk: )

5 Likes

He looks Mutch bigger

I don’t think he was out on the field for the last two Wednesdays.

Thought I might have to disclaim against overdone puns but then saved my breath. Errors…

2 Likes

I was there today! Nothing to report, I had two kids with me and it was hot, but we did watch the forwards going at it with Laverde taking a strong grab the second we rocked up to the fence, and saw Francis do his dejected walk along the boundary. Took my son inside to get him a drink and to take his photo in front of the cups. It was great to finally get out there for a look.

14 Likes

Different Lav.
Two Lavs on list obviously causing confusion
Lavender vs Laverde

There’s LAV

And there’s Lav

2 Likes

That’d be LAV!

and Lav.

His name is newLAV.

He’s not from Woolloomooloo.

Really interested to see how Houlihan progresses this year. I like him a lot, and I try to avoid fully invest myself emotionally in A PLAYER!. But there’s something about him that says he’s a natural looking footballer by the way he moves. Let’s see how he goes playing against more senior opponents in the VFL initially this year.

2 Likes

Love this kids marking ability but I won’t get emotionally invested. Begley has my heart.

1 Like

Has a bit of a Mark LeCras vibe about him does Houlahan.

The Bomb Doe Houlihan hype-train has begun.

BRING HIM IN

P. S. Thanks for grabbing him before Peeto did.

10 Likes

Another big thank you from the Sunny Coast. :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Has Peeto collected the full set yet?

2 Likes

He’s hyping lav, so i’ve resigned myself to another’s downfall.

1 Like

Just out of interest, when do the boys train?

We have just had a baby girl and I would love to get my twin boys out of the house to give the wife some peace and quiet.

Am i right guessing its 10am most days?

Oh no he’s gonna get traded to WC and kick a dozen against us isn’t he

1 Like

Ah yes, I’m easily confused. Talking about Laverde who I would be rapt to see have a great , injury free, breakout year. I really hope he can make it.
Obviously I’d also be rapt to see Lav2 do well!

Next Monday it starts at 10, I think the club will update after that.