Training Monday 5/12

The Govenor also known as Charlie McCartney! Who looked like the great Australian heavy weight Paddy Slavin

Josh Green wouldn't look out of place in the Blitz team photos.

Now I have remembered where I have seen him before!

ashley & martin worked wonders.

Excuse me, the guy is going to be bringing elite speed to our midfield…allegedly.

Excuse me, the guy is going to be bringing elite speed to our midfield…allegedly.

Honest question but is he even that quick? Who in our team would you he be compared to pave wise?

Honest question but is he even that quick? Who in our team would you he be compared to pave wise?

Maybe Patrock Ambrose or Dyson Hebel

Maybe Patrock Ambrose or Dyson Hebel

Seriously underrated post

You always look quick when you’re standing 20 metres behind your man looking for a cheapy out the back.

I think he will surprise afew people. Who cares what he looks like, as long as he kicks goals.

I think he will surprise afew people. Who cares what he looks like, as long as he kicks goals.

That’s not enough, he has to be articulate, show leadership qualities and have the physique of a UFC fighter.

Agree, reckon he will deliver when it counts and sure enough all the critics will be straight on the bandwagon.

That bit about playing up into the midfield that they spun him? Thats code for having to develop your defensive game.

In any case if theres one small forward who actually will be able to participate in midfield rotations its Raz. He is far more talented than Green. But given an improvement in Greens fitness its always good to have a small forward to punish the opposition out the back . Its a gimme when we break down the opposition press.

Just take his namesake, Toby Greene as a case in point.