Training Monday 5/12

Bill Howell we thinking of here? 18 tests in the early 1900s?

Great report. Thanks for posting.

When do we get some actual training footage from the club

I was thinking more along the lines of a ■■■■ memory for faces.

Nope. Not him either.

Nope. Not him either.

I think you should raise this issue with the club.

I was thinking more along the lines of a royal commission.

I was thinking more along the lines of a royal commission.

Then speak to Jobe and get him to make a captains call. Avoids all the red tape.

Just seen some footage on twitter of the newbies standing together, Stewart looks an absolute monster.

from the look of those photos I reckon only McGrath and Begley (draper too I guess) will be able to play next season. Clarke maybe if he can stack it on over preseason

Just seen some footage on twitter of the newbies standing together, Stewart looks an absolute monster.

from the look of those photos I reckon only McGrath and Begley (draper too I guess) will be able to play next season. Clarke maybe if he can stack it on over preseason

You say that but look at Green - Clark has as much size as him.
And Ridley - well if he plays the Gleeson role, how light has he been when he has got games. I think ridley looks solid enough at the moment, it wont be his eventual afl built body, but he has as much size as heppell did in his first season off half back.

Mutch looks too light. Clark too light as inside mid but if he can slot in elsewhere he might get a crack. In saying that lets have a look at a photo of parish from last year.

Im not expecting much of Draper this year but if we get a injury to Leuy or bellchambers he may be a chance.
Stewart looks very solid too, I hope he can play, I haven’t seen much of him at GWS.

You say that but look at Green - Clark has as much size as him.
And Ridley - well if he plays the Gleeson role, how light has he been when he has got games. I think ridley looks solid enough at the moment, it wont be his eventual afl built body, but he has as much size as heppell did in his first season off half back.

Mutch looks too light. Clark too light as inside mid but if he can slot in elsewhere he might get a crack. In saying that lets have a look at a photo of parish from last year.

Im not expecting much of Draper this year but if we get a injury to Leuy or bellchambers he may be a chance.
Stewart looks very solid too, I hope he can play, I haven’t seen much of him at GWS.

I think our list is in a far better place than when Gleeson was making his debut/playing early, and you know a slightly better place than when Parish made his though

Thank you for the excellent report - the news on Francis is heartening.

Thank you - great report- loved reading it all. Live many miles away but can picture it all, so thanks!

Nope. Not him either.

Gary Gilmour

Nope. Not him either.

Gary Gilmour

I prefer David.

Nope. Not him either.

Gary Gilmour

I can see the resemblance, but not him. I’m talking about olden times.

Dylan Clark has a massive tank. Already . Think Bradley Hill over 3 km. He has a bigger tank than McGrath no doubt.

He will be able to run out an AFL game at round 1. But will his skills be up to it ? Probably not

Dylan clark looks like that guy from the movies.

Josh Green wouldn’t look out of place in the Blitz team photos.

Josh Green wouldn't look out of place in the Blitz team photos.

Now I have remembered where I have seen him before!