Training Pics 8 Feb 2016

Great pics, karma. Thanks heaps.

Top shelf training pics, Karma. Thank you & Jackie for all your work.

If there was a time for Zakka to step up, it’s now. Come on man. Do it.

Anyone notice the trainer on the far right?
Looks like Dank fixed his latch and finally got to training to save us!

Love your work kb!

What position would you say Sam Michael has been playing during most of his sessions? Just KPD?

Has Mckernan spent much time forward?

While Leueny and Jamar have limited match practice time he's been interchanging between ruck and back pocket.
Michael or McKernan?

Sam Michael

http://i65.tinypic.com/v2zeoh.jpg

Anyone notice the trainer on the far right?
Looks like Dank fixed his latch and finally got to training to save us!

Also, old-school right shoulder sash.

Gach’s exercise bike looks like it’s moving faster than his triathlon one did.

Great pics again. Thanks sooooooo much.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wank bank

Great work, if there was one critique I’d request for Laverde and Langford to get as equal man love as Parish.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic .....and you thought you'd finished running. No way, the Superbowl can wait! It's good to see you at the head of the pack Smack!!

I’m only just starting to appreciate how smart a footballer James Kelly really is…thanks Geelong!

Jamar joins in for stoppages drills. Parish gets to learn about being tagged.

Who is that with his top folded up?

Anyone loving the thought of Kelly, Crowley & Jamar sticking around when the 12 return? Big shame they aren’t at their peak.

Great work as always karma bomber. You do some real meaningful work for us that can’t get there.

Edwards is not enjoying running at all. His face appears to be showing signs of distress in some of the photos. He is fast, and elusive and shows so much promise, but he needs to be able to run out games. Have they been making him run laps KB?

Yes Chris. He’s on the same regime of running as his teammates. His issue seems to be overall stamina in that when they’re asked to run a lap or two after simulated match training he’s not got as much left in the tank as most of the others.

Maybe he put in more effort in the simulated match training than the others did.

Maybe right. Some Blitz posters say " Edwards goes missing during games" there are many possible reasons, for instance inability to concentrate for long periods of time, lack of fitness, laziness, or just being told to stay on the bench for extended periods.

Reports of Kommer at training couldn't be further removed from rumours about Kommer while not training.

I’m curious if @fogdog still feels the same way about Kommer.

I have no reason to doubt fogdog, Reboot etc based on their track records but it’s just really curious that now he’s (finally) got his body right he sounds like he’s doing all the right things.

It is entirely possible he has an attitude shift

I remember in an interview last year one of the players said Kommer had the best team spirit or something, even while injured he was passionately supportive on the sidelines. It really looks like something has clicked. I’m legit curious if this is real to the core, hope so.

Kommer cannot disengage. When he’s on the bench in the VFL, he will not SHUT THE HELL UP.

I think I’m complimenting him, maybe.

Kommer cannot disengage. When he's on the bench in the VFL, he will not SHUT THE HELL UP.

I think I’m complimenting him, maybe.

so that was why someone jammed a shisha in his gob.

Check out and follow Karmabomber’s photos on Instagram