Training report - 2018-11-19 - All of the players

ALL BACK TODAY.

edit: I say all, but we’ll see if all turn up. Is the plan for Joey to start today or was he delayed by a week?

7 Likes

I’m heading over. Any Player Watch requests?

2 Likes

JOE. DAN.

10 Likes

That new kid we got from GWS.

11 Likes

Francis
Shiel
Merrett
Joe Dan
Fantasia

These 5 are the critical ones in us moving from a middle rung team to a top 4 contender.
Get 20 games average out of each of them and we’ll be flying.

4 Likes

Keen to see how the blokes returning from injury look: Daniher, Gleeson, Ambrose, Redman & Begley. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Joe

This year it will be different.

1 Like

All of the player.

3 Likes

Gleeson

Spare a thought for BJ. Probably could have played 1 more year and thinks he should be out there today, but imo its actually better to end your career playing well than fizzle out in the VFL at the end of the year.

I’ll do my best.

4 Likes

He was pretty well cooked. Not because he’s not smart or skillful enough anymore but because he’s slower than treacle and with Francis starring in the last 5 weeks that pretty much sealed BJ’s fate.
That pain he’s feeling is pride. ■■■■ pride.

8 Likes

Pick #34

Agree, BJ was pretty well cooked. I hated seeing him getting caught and dumped due to lack of situational awareness more and more often. The decision was correct. Unfortunately it was not based on an agreement between BJ and the club at the time.

2 Likes

What time is training?

Now

Is essington there?

Every player is on the track.
Modified group:
Joe
Gleeson
Heppell
Begley
Redman
Lavender
McNiece
McKenna

Smith is with the main group but not joining in active drills. Everyone else in full training

19 Likes

Fixed

6 Likes