Training Report 24.11.2023

Really great report… thanks.

Bombers are truly building and finally with a balanced list.
Who knows this new season.

Over to you BDB.

3 Likes

Reading Wheel of time. Book 2. Long way to go.

16 Likes

Vigo is racewalking?

I should mention the playing group in general looks very fit. Nearly everyone i watched train looked great. Hoping Reid stays fit now, because he trained very well. Ditto Jones. The strongest looking guy is Baldwin. He may have got even bigger in off season. A serious unit.

55 Likes

I’d just love to see Baldwin perform well enough during pre-season to push Laverde out of the side. That really would be something.

41 Likes

Can’t see the club playing Baldwin over Reid though

Yeah, but if you push Ridley to a HBF, you can play both Reid and Baldwin.

4 Likes

McKay, Ridley, Reid and Baldwin is too tall a backline

1 Like

I am curious as to where they will play Reid. He was ear marked for what now is McKay’s spot. I wonder what they have in mind.

2 Likes

Hayes looks a really good size. If he and Reid come on (not to mention Baldwin) we’ll have an embarrassment of riches down back.

7 Likes

7 Likes

He looked good at training. Not the skinny kid anymore.

6 Likes

if they all come on we’ll lose someone in a trade,

3 Likes
4 Likes

I should clarify that a little. He doesn’t exactly look fat in the stomach or anything like that. Think he turned up worse last year. But he has no condition. He will need lots and lots of running. The rest of the group (bar Davey… in same boat) look peak fitness. Good to see before Christmas.

8 Likes

We should be in a good place if that happens.

6 Likes

it’s pretty close to two KPs and 2 mediums. i think we could make it work. though it would be opposition dependent.

3 Likes

Should just start Jayden off with the new Draftees, as that’s what he basically is.

2 Likes

Next time bring an iPad and watch the TV series.

Laverde’s spot up for grabs.

1 Like