Training report 5 August 2020

I love the the Blitz continues to deliver training reports interstate through COVID. It’s amazing.

Thank you.

Daniher back to full training is really exciting news. 2 weeks of full training + 1 scratch match before senior return please

8 Likes

They gave Draper 3 or 4 scratch matches to build up his fitness, I’d be expecting the same for Joe

1 Like

Maybe the cheer was for moving the ball from defence to attack without the ball hitting the ground?

Joke…

Reckon Clarke or Mutch 1st game for the yr

16 Likes

This was my thinking too. Or maybe even Begley. Won’t be a debutant.

2 Likes

1/2 a scratch match Friday, in for Wednesday

1 Like

I genuinely lol’d at that comment

Nah, they only gave Draper 3 or 4 scratch matches because he couldn’t push past our existing quality ruckmen. :grinning:

4 Likes

Nino… honestly. Hope for something else. The only way Jones is getting a game this year is if it’s the last 2 or 3 games and we’re out of finals contention.

2 Likes

Especially since he’s been injured all year until now.

1 Like

Maybe it’s because he’s so skinny, but he looks super tall, like 210cm tall.

1 Like

Draper/Mozzie partnership is the new Daniher/Tippa

3 Likes

Your sticking with this story hey!

1 Like

They might be celebrating that he’s playing in the scratch match this week.

1 Like

The cheer was because the team got through a training session without a major injury!

10 Likes

the cheer was raised when Whoosha said he’d decided to head back to Perth early

4 Likes

Posting to say thanks @stir_fried_ewok instead of liking the post because its on 69 likes and I didn’t want to upset that

21 Likes

I tried to remove my like because someone made it 70. Can’t unlike!

2 Likes

Thanks for the report. I could not wait to read it and was not disappointed at the content.

As Menzies said to Jim Killen 60 years ago for winning the QLD seat of Moreton and giving Menzies a 1 seat majority,

“SFE, you are magnificent”

2 Likes

I don’t see us as a threat in finals we are going to limp into the 8 and be finals fodder again.

Rather us take a step back,get a high pick and see which kids have what it takes. use the remainder of the year as a pre season and we reloaded for next season

1 Like

Yeh nah, Draper had yet to play 1 game at AFL level while Joe has notched up 104, he had been in training for at least a month before the calf. BHI,

3 Likes