Training report Friday Jan 18

Just been texted a message that Zach Merrett has done an ACL at training today please tell me this is not true!!!

1 Like

We don’t know. There is literally no news.

1 Like

Source on Facebook saying it’s fine. I trust the source.

9 Likes

I suspect Parish and Francis will always be paired together given we took them in the same draft with consecutive picks. It’s a bit like Laverde and Langford are often lumped together.

1 Like

I heard his arm fell off?!! Did anybody see how many arms he had when he left the field?

1 Like

Parish is huge.

Darcy to half back?

1 Like

Latest text ankle, scans all clear. ■■■■ me why do people text me this ■■■■.

8 Likes

That those two players will be good for our side, both primed and ready to rock’n’roll

Not sure it’s anything more than that

Francis isn’t training with mid’s from reports IIRC

1 Like

It got sewn on.

1 Like

@Begbie thanks for the report. That video of Tom looks so much like James that I thought he was going to run over to you on the boundary and give you a hug after snagging the goal with his kick

3 Likes

Probably because you lose your mind and they giggle at you.

3 Likes

Merrett is fine.

1 Like

You can say that but we’re going to get 100s of post speculating about it today regardless.

1 Like

Haha yes it was similar to that goal mate!

1 Like

This is the only comment I’m prepared to listen to.
Any other posters with bad news, I’m sticking my fingers in my ears and singing the la la la song.

4 Likes

I heard, that one time, he went into an arm store, and all of the arms fell off and they had to close the arm store

2 Likes

He will be killed, but on the third hour he will be raised from the dead.

3 Likes

no offense wanderlust but you had some dodgy sources during trade period :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Your earlier post quoting Facebook was that it was bad?