Training report - Monday 15 February 2021

@MattPocock18 is laying some solid foundations to one day be mentioned in the same breath as those legends!

2 Likes

I agree that both @stir_fried_ewok and @aboods should be there. Imagine lockdown last year without their contributions.

6 Likes

Not that many seasons ago @Deckham was providing excellent reports too.

5 Likes

Noonan’s training reports go back to McCracken’s Paddock.

4 Likes

Ah McCrackens Paddock!
When training reports were refreshingly uncontested in their descriptions of wind conditions.
Given BOM didn’t exist and @theDJR didn’t have access to computer generated weather graphics to obsess over.

1 Like

The lockdown+chain fence kinda put a damper on it. Hopefully that changes soon.

3 Likes

True that

And @MattPocock18

1 Like

What happened in lockdown stays in lockdown :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I can see I’ve opened a can of worms here. This should be a poll!

1 Like

Just to test the theory…

I was going to have a muffin with bacon, egg and cheese only to discover that I was out of both eggs and muffins. This lockdown has really led to some laziness in the culinary stocking department.

After some soul searching I finally made do with a toasted hamburger bun topped with thickly sliced smoked ham and tasty cheese, then popped in the grill until it melted. It was OK but I think the bun could have been a little fresher.

Thanks for asking.

61 Likes

I believe that I should also be in the hall of fame for my contributions. These are Clone_Hirdy’s self proclaimed classic hits from Training reports.

19 Likes

Crumpet, toasted to your liking, with sun-dried tomatoe pesto and a good soft cheese on top. You’re welcome blitz.

Didn’t happen today though, today was wheetbix seasoned with muesli and full cream milk

1 Like

Competition for spots is good.

Why are bj and hird playing scissor paper Rock? Why does bj always play rock?

Never beat the coach…never!

1 Like

I don’t get enough credit for that time I said ol’ Grimley was on fire and Hawforn had been nuts to let him go.

3 Likes

That’s because you “left” Blitz!

1 Like

Or for your endless support for Jay Nash.

What’s a Grimley? Sounds like a Harry Potter location.

And by endless we mean:

9 Likes