Training report - Saturday 30th January 2021

I actually legit want to know how Cox is going if he playing. But also can’t help myself sometimes.

3 Likes

Cant wait for his brother to join next year

11 Likes

Hello Mr Patton.

4 Likes

I believe Mr patton doesn’t want to see young nik do well. He’d much prefer cox out

2 Likes

I reckon Waterman is the most likely to get a list spot based of today’s session

20 Likes

Hoping the club uploads some vids later

28 Likes

I wonder if Kyle is in the running or whether he was just there for numbers given some senior players sat out

forwards that just farking convert in front, if we get nothing more than that this season it will be a significant improvement

23 Likes

Look like Jones has got himself a set routine there for his shots.

For those in the known, is what he’s doing a new thing for him?

The Jones set shot looked good. However the manning of the mark was pathetic. We should be training as we want to play in all regards.

6 Likes

Always loved him off half back, great leadership there, knows where to position himself and has excellent vision.

I know we lack pace down there now to run and carry but a left foot Heppell with move the ball and hit targets which will open the game up.

Yeah good luck with that

Someone mentioned he had signed with our vfl side I think? But still if he impresses…

There are new man on the mark rules.

Not sure if that has had an effect or not.

The dreaded EFC Syndesmosis outbreak continues maybe :grimacing:

is the new messiah Josh Misiti still training with us?

1 Like

Staying on the same stop is the requirement under the new rule - nothing stopping some actual arm waving or jumping around.

Would love to see this we need big bodies with good disposal and it’s a credit to him recovering from his illness.

2 Likes

That’s next. :crazy_face:

1 Like