Training Report - Thursday 11th Feb 2021

Is that his brother?
WSPHU.

1 Like

The younger one is always better.

2 Likes

How absolutely jacked he is…

5 Likes

If that is his parents I wonder if the recruiters had second thoughts when they saw his available genetic inventory.

I saw Parish at my local coffee place last week and his chest looked as wide as my whole upper body shoulder to shoulder and he looked marginally taller than me (I’m 182 and 90kg)

12 Likes

I always chuckle when folks on the internet say “why are our players so small”… like everyone online seems to think they’re a ■■■■■■■ unit.

13 Likes

I need a grass report on this photo. McGrath looks about 6’5" and 130kgs. When I first looked at the photo I thought that must’ve been his 30yo older brother who had been stacking on the kgs

2 Likes

The fact he’s not as small that everyone is saying?

Yeah, by the same token, i think there is a general misunderstanding about how big footballers are. They are majority endurance athletes now, there is no need to be 100kgs at 185cm, it would be inhibitive to the task. 182cm and 82kgs is a normal sized dude, and perfectly appropriate for a professional footballer.

3 Likes

excellent report @saladin

Great news to hear about Reid, expect we will get games into him this year, its just how early.
with his height and running capacity, just needs to nail down the 1-1 strength side of things.

2 Likes

Grass report needed here as well. Reid standing a foot downhill from Zerk, still taller, and leg about twice as long, so when straightened expect another door taller. Given Zerk is 195, I think Reid is about 225.

10 Likes

my guess is 205cm for reid. (listed at 202cm in November 20)
Zerk has shorter legs and longer body, Reid long legs
Thumbs up from Zerk though.

looks to have put on size too Reid

1 Like

frosty is spot on. reid is 225. I snapped this pic of him last night as he was out walking with pippi longstocking.

9 Likes

Smart move by Andy to wear horizontal stripes.

9 Likes

Hence why we picked Shane Harvey.

4 Likes

Zerk already following in Reid’s footsteps.

2 Likes

The imagery of Zerk being overtaken by Reid is very appropriate

Edit…pretty much already mentioned by @Clone_Hirdy

and Byron Picketts brother, marcus

1 Like

And Darryl Cunningham

2 Likes

Horizontal stripes makes you look wider than you are. Hence, overweight people shouldn’t be wearing them