Training report - Thursday 14 January 2021

hey? who?

Iā€™m going alright thanks. Just cooked up some snags on the BBQ and have cracked a tin.

7 Likes

only because you tried to steal my GF

2 Likes

both barrels coming - can the server cope?

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 1.04.53 pm

4 Likes

oops, wrong thread. not sure how I did that. will delete.

You scared me!

8 Likes

Just putting it out there that I wonā€™t be able to do a report for a few hours, a bit of work to do before heading home. I also left my laptop at home and itā€™s too hard on the mobile.

31 Likes

Iā€™m calling it - worst post today

24 Likes

Howā€™s Mitch Hibberd looking? Reckon he could be our big bodied mid this year.

12 Likes

One concern i have is the lack of match simulation the last month. I know there are some covid restrictions but todays training was typical common group drills. I worry on how advanced we are on game patterns.

It was hard to really get a guide on whoā€™s truly looking good as i am watching drills. There a few half ground drills where we are outnumbered on defence and we setup to best defend itā€¦ assuming how to react to quick turn overs. A number of stoppages drills also for mids and contested marking for talls

Watched Zach Reid for 15 mins and i really rate this kid. His mobility is off the charts for his height. He would actually be a decent mobile ruck option at some stages. Has great timing on punching too.

61 Likes

What

11 Likes

I know itā€™s only second week of January and all of that, but gees @nackers has not come back to training in the best of shape.

Heā€™s missed a few sessions, got the time wrong, had other priorities, and been very sloppy with his kit.

It was always a danger after taking out the Blitzlow that heā€™d start 2021 flat. Hopefully he hits his straps as the training ramps up.

74 Likes

Nice one mate I just had a big breakfast. Good day for a tinny aye

1 Like

Thatā€™s done it.

Not good enough.

Strip his Blitzlow!

3 Likes

I will not put up with this Stantonā€¦ um Nackers bashing!

2 Likes

My contact at the club told me the main problem was Nackers had been eating too many parmas and came back fat.

2 Likes

37 Likes

I do confess to still feeling ill when I see Joe in those awful colours and looking happy in briz.

3 Likes

Can confirm @nackers had on a cape and was holding a trophy at training today with a t shirt on sayingā€¦ ā€œKing Of Blitzā€

I was not allowed to speak to him unless i said the word Sir Nackers .

32 Likes